Chapter 23

Jennie's POV:

As i was talking happily with Taehyung, Jungkook was staring at us intensely.

Lisa is actually in her room, not feeling well and she allows us to talk to each other..but I'm not..really sure..about..Jungkook.

I suddenly received a text from Jungkook making me chuckle, "Who just texted you?" Taehyung asked and i show him my phone making him chuckle and looked at Jungkook who is glaring at the both of us.

Kookie 🍪💗😍

Kookie: Yah! Notice me.

Me: Y r U texting me? Were in the same room. Lol

Kookie: Stop hanging out with V hyung and notice me

Me: But we're just talking...and he really is a funny guy

Kookie: Idc. U've been ignoring me...

Kookie: If u don't stop getting too friendly with hyung...

Kookie: 😏

Me: Yah! What's with that smirk? 🤔

Kookie: I'll kiss U in front of him.

My eyes widened and immediately shut my phone, "Yah, you okay?" Taehyung asked confusedly and wave his hand in front of me making me snapped back in reality.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine..," i said and looked at Jungkook who is smirking evilly at him, "Taehyung!!" Lisa yelled from upstairs so he immediately got up and went to her.

"What was that for!?" I yelled at him because he's on the other side of the sofa, he shrugged off, "I'm very Jelly. Noona," he said and i just smiled before smirking.

In the internet I actually saw some fans are shipping me with Jimin. Let me use that knowledge shall we?

Kookie 🍪💗😍

Me: Now that i think about it. Jimin and I would be pretty cute😏

Everyone then start to come downstairs and there's me and Jungkook, texting and glaring at each other.

I looked at Jungkook and he was glaring at me before looking at his phone.

Kookie: Hell No.

Kookie: Noona stop playing around because I'm actually getting irritated.

I choke and everyone looked at me weirdly, "Sorry," i said before texting him back.

Me: Aw Jungkookie Don't get mad.

Kookie: I will tell the fans myself.

Kookie: you are mine and they need to stop shipping you with him.

Kookie: AND HES NOT EVEN CUTE.

Me: Wow.

I looked at Jungkook who is playfully glaring at me while i just smirked, "Are you guys okay?" Rose asked and look at me then Jungkook.

"Were Fine," i said popping the F, he just scoff and roll his eyes jokingly at me, "Pls don't fight, Ji Yoo doesn't like it," Jin said as we all looked at him and then Ji Yoo.

"And by the way, No one is going to leave without my permission, and if you're going to leave. Make sure there are reasons," he said and stare at us weirdly one by one.

I stand up and head to the kitchen to wash the abandoned dishes that i totally not forgot to wash it.

I start to wash it until i received a text from Jungkook, i looked behind and saw a smirking Bunny.