Chapter 30

Jennie's POV:

*cough* *cough* *cough*

"But i want to support them!!" I whined at Jisoo who is shooking her head no, "Me too-, "But you're fucking pregnant Lisa!!" Jisoo yelled concerned.

"I don't care," Lisa said back to her and pouted before sitting beside me, i look at Lisa and she look at me.

We both smirked and both look at Jisoo who is giving us weird looks, "TAKE US TO BTS!!!" We chant together to annoy Jisoo and all of a sudden a soft voice join. Rose.

"Fine!!" She finally said angrily, i was sick at this time and Jisoo Don't want me to come because i might get more 'sick' even though I'm going to wear a mask.

I head upstairs to change:

I don't really have to wear something slutty for Jungkook, i just have to be comfortable what I'm comfortable off

And besides I'm sick, very sick by the way. I have to wear something comfortable, i tie my hair to a ponytail and wear my glasses, no need no makeup.

I head downstairs and saw everyone waiting, "Is it a boy?" I asked Lisa rubbing her tummy softly, she nod and i just smirk.

"I'm such a good guesser," i said and everyone just laugh, we head outside as i stuff my hands to my pockets before heading inside the van.

"Lets go!!"

-

We head to the balcony where Bts is filming there new music video. Boy with Luv.

I smiled through my mask as i saw Jungkook just standing there not doing anything, "Hyung!! Lets go home~," he whined.

I let a giggle and guess he noticed it because he looked around and saw me on the top level giggling, "Noona!!!" He yelled happily.

"Jungkook! We are filming!" There Director yelled at him who is staring at me happily, the boys noticed the girls and start to wave.

"Boys!!"

"But Noona is up there!" Jungkook yelled cutely at There Director and point me out who is laughing my ass off but that stop when i start coughing and sneezing.

"Noona!! Are you okay!?" He yelled concerned at me, i just nod and gave him a thumbs up.

A boy then wearing all black with earphones in his ears came to us, "Blackpink? The boys want to see you from downstairs," he said before leaving.

We all looked to each other and just nod before heading downstairs to see the boys.

"Noona!!" Jungkook yelled running up to me as i cough and just hug him while he hugs back, i pull away and look away as i cough.