Chapter 21

Lisa's POV:

"Taehyung~" i sang his name to wake him up, a smirk form on my face so I quickly stood up, "I'll just hang out with Jungkook-, i was cut off when he quickly pull my wrist making me fell in top of him.

He open his eyes and hug my waist, "No, you'll stay here, with me, only," he said and i just chuckle and peck his nose then his entire face except. The. Lips.

I stood up once again but he hold my wrist, "You forget one~" he whined and point out his lips and purse it, i sigh and peck it but it doesn't look like it effect him that much, "Kish it!!" He whined once again.

I went to his lap and kiss him making him kiss back, he slowly hovers in top of me.

And, that happened. Don't ask what happened next cause it's not that important.

*

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up by a comfy stomach in front of my face, i smiled through it and looked at the ceiling before at Noona who is sleeping peacefully.

I can make breakfast, but not cooked. I smiled at myself and slowly stood up and looked around, Akira and Yuno who is sleeping on there beds peacefully.

I head to the kitchen and grab some Bananas!! I open the cabinet and grab the peanut butter and put it on the counter, Jennie Noona groaned making me flinch in surprise and looked at her, she was positioning herself all over the bed.

I sigh quietly and nod my head a couple of times in relief, i open the fridge quietly and grab the chocolate bars, and some fruits.

I do not cooked, i just make.

I peel the bananas and cut it in half one by one, i put the cut bananas to the plate and grab a spoon, i open the lid of the peanut butter and scoop some and put it in the top of the bananas.

After that i cut the strawberries in half and put it in the top.

Like this:

At least i try my best, right? I smiled happily to myself and feed the babies even though there still asleep, i put there bowls next to them so when they woke up they'll just eat

I went to Jennie and shook her to wake up, "Jagi~ it's time to wake up," i said and look at her face, i move closer to her making our noses touch each other.

"Jungkook," she groaned making my eyes widened and just smile, "Let me sleep, until tomorrow," she said.

I sigh, i grab her legs and carry her to the kitchen and make her sat on the chair, "Can you please eat my creation?" I asked nicely while pouting at her.

She opens her eyes, "Wow, you make this?" She asked very interested and i just nod my head a couple of times with a smile, "Aww~ it's so cute Bunny," she said and just stare at it.