Chapter 2

Jennie's POV:

As BTS was performing, Jungkook suddenly lift up his shirt, showing off his abs. Goodness heaven and lord, please bless my eyes.

"Oh no!!" I said with a baby voice making everyone giggle at me, "Unnie is way to Innocent for this," Rose said as I covered my innocent eyes.

"How old is he? He's way to young to do that," I said as they laugh.

After Bts performing, they head to there sits which is beside us, Rose and Lisa starts to point something out.

Jisoo Unnie and me looked at where they were pointing at just to see a fan crying, I pouted and take off one of my hairpins and grab a tissue box, i stood up and hurried my way to the edge.

"Jenduek!!" I heard Jisoo yelled.

My manager saw me and stop on what I was doing, "Don't get on my way Oppa," i coldly said at him.

He walked away but not far enough, "Why are you crying?" I mouthed at her and worriedly stare at her, "I was so happy to see you Unnie!! That I cried so hard!!" She yelled while crying, "Oppa, hand this out," I demanded as I wrapped the hairpin with some couple of tissue papers and gave it to him.

He handed him the tissue to the blink, "I Love you Unnie!!" She yelled while she starts crying again when she saw the hairpin, "Aww, I love you too," I mouthed once again and told her "Please stop crying.." I just smile when she start wiping her tears, "Please stay warm blinks!!" I yelled happily before walking away and to my sit.

"Jennie Unnie you're so nice," Lisa whispered to me as I just smile while watching Twice performing Yes or Yes.

"Mwol goreulji molla junbihaebwasseo
Dul junge hanaman golla YES or YES?" I sang and dance the chicken dance making me and my members laugh and just start bopping to the song.

The song ended, and I just clapped my hands together and the staff came to us, "It's time," he whispered and told the Bts as well.

We all stand up and head to the stage where they called our names and give us yellow balls, to throw at our fans.

I snaked my hand to Rose and Jisoo while Jisoo snaked her hand to Lisa as well, "Sisters four ever!" Jisoo Unnie said happily, us 4 just walked childishly until someone yelled, "Jirose!!!"

I laughed and look at rose who is flaming fire, "Lishope!!!" Another one yelled making us three laugh, "Oh lisa, Jungkook and now J-Hope? Wow," i said teasingly while she just softly slap me couple of times.

We then waited for us to get called, and for me to not get bored easily. I just interact with Blinks.

-

Author's POV:

"Next one is BTS!!" The mc yelled, the armys got very crazy, then the staffs gave the members each two balls one by one.

The boys throw there balls to the fans and head to there position where they were lead to.

After 5 groups got called, "Blackpink!" He yelled once again, but this time Blinks is even crazier than the others, they were screaming, they were calling the girls names and doing some fan chants. Which is 'totally not planned'.

The staffs gave the balls to the girls with a kind smile.

-

Jennie's POV:

I have one last ball, I then throw the ball to a blink and accidentally hit there head, I got worried and hurried to the edge where I believe I'll fall but my manager is there watching me and waiting for me to fall, but that won't happen, I'm not that clumsy you know?

"I'm so sorry, Pls forgive me!" I worriedly said at him, "It's okay Noona!!" He yelled back, I feel so bad. Why did I randomly throw a ball at him, not looking where and who is going to hit?

"Are you sure you're okay?!" I asked. confusedly looking at him but he just nodded his head yes and smile, I sigh nervously and touch my chest, I thought he just get a head injury.

Well that is Logic, isn't it?

I stand up, then I bowed down deeply, "I'm so sorry once again!" I yelled, he said it was okay and it did not hurt anyways, I nodded and waved goodbye at them all.

Still feeling guilt.

I went to Blackpink who I think is waiting for me to come.

-

Jungkook's POV:

"Jennie is so sweet, isn't she Jungkook?" Suga hyung whispered at me teasingly, I used my elbow and softly hit his stomach, "Yah!! How dare you hit me," he exclaimed jokingly.

I saw Jennie and watched her pass us by, Blackpink was beside us again, and Jennie was beside me.

My body was slowly tensing up when she continues to move on her spot, damn it if only I could hug her.

The staff yelled and told us to scoot a little bit so That the other groups will have space.

When we did scoot a little bit, my shoulders and Jennie's was brushing together, it felt so awkward.

Why does it have to be me - Ok, I have to admit. I feel happy when our shoulders brushed into each other's.

Suddenly, Suga hyung said something making it even more dead silence.

"Yah Jennie, Jungkook likes you," he says without hesitation, I just looked at her, then she looked at me. We both stare at each other's eyes until someone clear there throat, it was Jin. She quickly look away and I just grumpily huff.

"Thanks for telling me," she says making my heart ache, I knew it.

She doesn't like me, she will never like me like ever, but I won't give up liking her even though -

Ok maybe she was just too shock hearing that and think it was maybe  just a joke, ok, I do hope she think it's just a joke.

"It's a joke Noona, don't take it way to seriously- but then... "Jungkook Oppa likes Jennie Unnie~!" A fan yelled making them all laugh except me and Jennie, it was silent for the both of us.

I just hope Jennie knows I like her, i looked at her just to see her blushing hard.

I smirked.

"Oh maybe, maybe I have a chance,"