Chapter 26

Jisoo's POV:

"Girls!!" We heard once again, the boys had been annoying us all day, Jennie Groaned as he heard Jungkook yelled, Jennie Noona.

We look behind with blank expressions, "Please give us a chance-, "No," Jennie coldly said, Lisa snickers and turned around to hold her laughter, "Jennie-Yah," i groaned out her name and she just look at me with her innocent eyes.

"What?" She asked innocently and smile thinly, "They don't really deserve a chance-, "Rose!!" I yelled and she just smile sheepishly at me and turn around, "Please give us a chance," Jennie mimic and the maknaes just laugh, i angrily glared at her and she notice it and turn around.

"Boys, we really don't know what to say, cause what you did back there-, The girls snickers behind me as i just groaned, "Is really scary, do you really think we'll forgive you that easily?" I asked coldly, they look down full of guilt.

"You guys still have Hopes? What a surprise," Jennie said and turn around to face them with her arms crossed over her chest, "Ne," Jungkook answered, Jennie ignored him and just purse her lips, "Lets give them a chance-, "No!!" Lisa yelled angrily at me and turn around with her angry eyes.

"How about this," Jennie started and look at Lisa, "Were gonna move back in the house if were ready," she said, "That sounds good," Rose replied, i smiled and Lisa just nod with a very thin smile, the boys faces lit up and Jungkook was about to cry after Jennie what had just said.

Jennie might be a dork but her fixing things up is a whole other level, "Kamsahamnida!!" They yelled in Unison and bowed down to us.

"I like that, i feel like I'm a QUEEN," Rose said and flick her hair with a sassy face and everyone just laugh, "Don't cry Jungkook, you'll look uglier-, "Jennie!! Say something nice," i exclaimed and she just shrugged her shoulders and walk away casually, "He pretty much deserves it," Lisa added and walk away with Jennie, "Are you guys serious!?" I yelled in disbelief and look at Rose who is staring at the boys, "Wow," she said and look at me.

"Wow,"

*

Jennie's POV:

"Jennie!! Are you coming? Were gonna hang out with the boys," Jisoo Unnie yelled, i groaned and just continue to play with Akira and Yuno, suddenly someone kick over my door making the dogs bark but stopped, it was Lisa and Rose.

"We have been forced, and you're coming with us," they said in Unison and left the room, i groaned and just lay there for two minutes before getting up to change.

I wore denim shorts and a black shirt, i grab my black coat and quickly grab my needs before heading downstairs to see the girls dressed up as well, "I hate being forced," i hissed and Jisoo just chuckle at my tone and pat my back.

"Were just gonna hang out with them, but not the clingy way okay?" She said as she just smiled, we left the house and met up with them on the park.

"Jichu!!" I heard Jin yelled and was about to hug Unnie but I quickly went in front of her and hugged her tight, "You heard that? Was that a ghost?" I said and She just chuckle and hug back but quickly pull away, "Nice Try," Lisa said at Jin and glared at him.

"Girls, Don't be way to harsh to the boys," Jisoo said and glare at us playfully, "Anyways, Lets go?" They asked, i put on my mask and my cap.

This is Torture, call 911 PLEASE.

*

Lisa's POV:

"Lisa-yah!!" Taehyung whined as i cling my hands to Rose and Jennie Unnie who looks pissed off us well, "Girls just pretend that you're enjoying," Jisoo Unnie whispered, Jennie Unnie groaned and glare at the boys.

My eyes were wondering until i caught a cotton candy shop, i went there pulling the girls to me, "Wah," i said amused. I look at all of them then to the Unnies who is now Ordering.

Someone then hugged my waist tightly and it was Taehyung, the smell of his scent would never lead me to the wrong person, "Get off Me," i hissed and try to hit his arms but his way to strong.

After 4 minutes, i sighed and eventually give up, "Here Lisa-, Jennie Unnie got interrupted by herself when she saw Taehyung hugging my waist, "Why you little-, "Here you go Lisa and Taehyung, and Jennie. You can keep that yourself," Jisoo Unnie said cutting her off, i grab the cotton candy and gave the other one to HIM.

Jennie Keeps mumbling and staring at Taehyung intensely, "Lets go to the haunted house!!" Jisoo yelled happily and drag us to one and clap like a kid.

*

Jennie's POV:

I might look like I'm in my period or something but I'm sure in the hell I'm not, I look at Jisoo who is smirking widely, She's planning something.

"Lets go to our boyfriends!!" She yelled happily and went to Jin and uncomfortably hug him, "I'm single," i said and went inside immediately and walk away with no one, "Noona," A deep voice whispered and grab my waist pulling me to his chest, "Don't," i said on a scared tone.

"Noona, Please..Forgive Me," He whispers to my ear, a
tear suddenly fell to my shoulder, I turned around and saw Jungkook crying, What do i do?

"I'm really sorry Jungkook," i said and walk away, leaving him in the dark. I quickly head to the exit and let a loud sigh.

Am i way to harsh?

*

Rose's POV: (2 months later)

We invited the boys in the house to tell them the news that were ready, the doorbell rang so I quickly answered it and it was the boys but Jungkook is not here.

I let them inside the house and lead them in the living room.

"Where's Jennie?"

"Where's Jungkook?"

We asked in Unison, "Jennie Unnie, is on her room," i answered and point out upstairs, "Jungkook is in the house, crying," Jin said.

"Anyways, were ready," i said, the boys suddenly attack us with a hug, Jimin who is crying in front of me before slowly approaching me with a hug.

Everyone was happy until Jennie Unnie yelled, "Shush!!" She said and came downstairs with a blanket around her, "Finally the sleeping beauty is awake," Jisoo Unnie said and Pull her to the boys, "What are they doing here?" She asked and we all just chuckle, "Were Ready Right?" I said and she just make an o shape and nod a couple of times.

She let a cute yawn and look at us blankly, "So, can i go back to sleep?" She asked politely and was about to walk away but I immediately stopped her, "Jungkook needs you," i said and she just chuckle darkly.

"Need my ass,"

*

Jennie's POV:

Being forced is probably the worst things that had ever happened to me, I change into a white loose shirt and some black ripped pants before fixing my hair.

I head downstairs and saw them smiling, "Lets go," i said coldly.

We head inside the car and drove to the house, "What is he doing by the way?" I asked looking at the window, it then starts to rain.

"Crying in his room, chanting your name and saying sorry for almost 300 times," Suga said and i just nod, my body softened. Its been almost 2 months since i have talked to him, and every time we finished performing he'll try to talk me but I'll just push him away like a stranger.

We finally arrived the house, i quickly open the door and ran outside with tears, "Jennie!!" They yelled, "Mianhe," i whispered to myself and open the front door.

I went to his room and knock on his door, "Get Out!!" He yelled angrily, i heard his sobs and sniffs, "Jennie Noona," i heard him said inside the room, i pound into the door once again.

He opened it, "What!?"

His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Noona?"