Chapter 17

Jennie's POV:

Jungkook was explaining Jinsoo abput everything, the incident, and how it starts.

"Oh Jennie, I thought you guys did it- Yah!! Are you okay!?" Jisoo Unnie yelled worriedly and sat beside me, i was massaging my head while looking down.

Jin suddenly gasped and Jisoo joined, "I'll be right back," She said and left the room with Jin.

I felt throwing up, "Noona~" Jungkook whined and sat beside me, "gwaenchanha?" He asked worriedly until i felt running and head to the toilet, I suddenly throw up.

"Jennie I'm back-, Jisoo yelled and head straight to the bathroom and locked it.

"Here," she said while i flush the toilet, what the hell is that? Is that a stick? Why is it-, "Yah!! What the flip is this!?" I yelled and she just smiled, "Just try it," she said leaving me with this pregnancy test. Or stick.

I closed the door and I tried it, after trying it, NEGATIVE! Hah, take that.

I open the door and they were there smiling, "I'm not pregnant," i said and they whined and frowned.

"How about you try it Jisoo Unnie? I mean you guys have done it, right?" I asked and she just nod.

I plop myself with Jungkook, "I thought I'm gonna be a father," he pouted, i pinch his nose and kiss it, "No Jungkook-shi," i said and i just pinch his cheeks.

The door opens and it released a crying Jisoo Unnie, i gasped and head straight to her.

She was trembling, i grab the stick.

It reveals a tiny pink plus sign, i gave it to Jin, "My Jichu!!" He yelled and head to her.

I sigh, so glad it's not me, "How are we gonna say this to Oppa Jen?" She asked and i just scoff.

"How could you not remember it?" I said and smirked.

Flashback (3 months ago)

"Yah, Jisoo, Since your the oldest i want a grandchild ok?" Yg Appa said seriously and Jisoo Unnie just blush hard and nod.

"I want to be a grandpa soon," he said and chuckle, "I'm serious, i need it soon,"

End of Flashback

"Oh," she said and i just mocked her, I'm smiling because it's not me, I'm not pregnant!!!

"I'm gonna be an uncle!!" Jungkook said and we just laugh, "We have to tell the others though," i said and they just agreed.

-

"I'm pregnant," Jisoo Unnie said, everyone screamed, they were jumping up and down and they're so happy, i looked at Jungkook who is pouting.

Aish, this kid. "Jungkook Don't be sad," i said and peck his lips, he was still on the same pout, he suddenly hugged me by the waist, i hug him back and rest my head to his shoulder.

"I love you," he whispered, "Nado," i said and he grab my chin and kiss me, we were on the balcony because inside was very noisy.

He grab my waist and put me down on the table and we- *weirdly clears throat* make out.

My hands on his neck and his hand on my waist, our lips in sync until he bit my bottom lip and just enter, my eyes widened and smack his chest, we just smiled, until his hand went to my thigh.

His tongue roamed around my mouth, he rubbed my inner thigh up and down while i left a soft a moan And earning him a groan and get even a little hungry on me.