"I will figure out what to say to him, all right?" Barry stops me, "I got this."

"In the moment- it'll come to him." I nod.

"I know." Nora nods, "Which is why we need to try everything to try and find him. Okay? Maybe we should go on patrol?"

"Patrol, you say?" Cisco repeats.

Sherloque continues, "What this is, World War II?"

Barry looks at me, signaling for me to try and get Nora to leave.

I grab my phone, acting as if someone was calling me, stepping away from Nora, "Hello? Oh hey Captain- what? Oh no- yeah, I'll get there as soon as I can- back up? I'll figure it out- okay- yeah-"

I pull the phone away from my ear, and looking at my black screen, "Oh- man, it's on Cisco's app too- Wow, this is crazy."

"What, Mom?" Nora looks at me.

"There is something nuts going on at Jitters." I looked at her, "It looks- pretty serious-"

"Do you think it's a meta-human?" Nora questions.

I nod, Nora looking at Barry, "We should check it out."

Barry nods, looking at her, Nora not moving, Barry mimicking a movement where he starts to run, "Go!"

"I'm- oh!" Nora runs off.

Barry and I let out huffs, Cisco and Sherloque pointing at us.

"You two did this." Sherloque gestures towards us.

Cisco points at the both of us, "You made her."

"You are responsible." Sherloque finishes, walking out of the cortex along with everyone else.

Barry covers his face in her hands, as I walked over to him, hiding my face into his back.

-

"Okay, I thought something big was supposed to be going on down here." Nora looks at me, Barry getting Nora's coffee from the counter.

"Well- Barry and I think It's pretty big." I shrug, leaning back in my seats, playing with the sleeve of Barry's jacket that I wore.

"Feast your eyes on the newest addition to the Jitters menu-" Barry began trailing off, placing the coffee down, taking a seat next to me, uncovering it.

I clap, "The XS-presso."

Nora squeaks, "I got my own drink!"

"Pretty cool, right?" I laugh softly at her reaction.

Barry smiles, "Think of what could be next- an XS action figure? XS Day?"

"Guys, you are embarrassing me." Nora sips the drink, setting it down, smiling.

"We're just really excited." I admit, "More than I'd care to admit, but- we just haven't done a lot of things yet-"

Barry looks at me, grabbing out his phone, "Did you put karaoke on the list like I asked?"

"Barry- I think you're the only one out of all of us that can sing-" I told him, "Unless- Nora is hiding that talent-"

"You have a great voice- you just don't like to make it known." Barry nudges me, pulling up the list on his phone.

"Let me see this-" Nora took Barry's phone, "Okay, there are so many things on this list."

Barry shrugs lightly, "Well, I mean, we've got time."

My phone vibrates as I slipped it out of my pocket and looked at the alert on my phone.

Nora looks at me, "Okay, is that a real alert or another fake one?"