87

I walked downstairs, my eyes squinted slightly as I witnessed Barry run around our kitchen, preparing different things, before stopping by the counter, setting two plates with piles of waffles and pancakes on them, he smiles as he sees me, "Good morning."

"What is all this?" I mumble, a small yawn leaving my lips, Barry's sweatshirt fitting me like a dress, this being the first thing I grabbed to put on when I woke up, as I slowly walked over to him, my eyes scanning over everything. There were balloons, and a huge breakfast set out. "It's 6:30 in the morning."

"Was I too loud? I did make breakfast." Barry tosses the small towel he had in his hand onto a empty space on the counter, smiling like an idiot, "We got pancakes and waffles, some French toast, bacon and sausage, cooked perfectly. And I picked up your iced coffee you love so much."

I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him, closing my eyes, covering his mouth with my sleeve, nuzzling my cheek into his soft shirt, "Shh-" 

Barry smiles against my hand, before catching my wrist and removing it, "Tired?"

"You kept me up most of the night." I hint the eventful night we had, opening my eyes, looking around, noticing the Valentine's Day balloons once more, "Why did you do all of this?"

"Being with you makes me want to do stuff like this." Barry presses a kiss to my lips.

"Feel free to do whatever you want-" I look up at him, "Just next time, let's not make it this early in the morning? Especially if you were the reason I was up most of the night before. You're going to make me go completely sleep deprived."

"Noted." Barry smiles, pressing his lips into mine, mumbling between kisses, "I love you."

"I love you." I grip his collar, pulling him closer.

-

My eyes are wide once I walked into the Speed Lab where everyone was, confusion washing over me as my eyes scanned the decorations that were up. I was dressed in a pair of black jeans, a silk blue blouse tucked into it, my heels clicking against the ground, not paying attention to anyone in the room.

HR moves in front of me, holding many cards in his hands, wearing a ridiculous shirt under his blazer, throwing his hands in the air, "Friend's day!"

I shriek, startled, stumbling back lightly, Barry quickly behind me, placing his hand on my lower back, preventing me from falling backwards and embarrassing myself further, "I got you."

"What's- friend's day?" I ask quietly, placing a hand on Barry's chest as we stood up straight and on the side.

"It's my Earth's equivalent to Valentine's Day." HR explained, "And I thought, you know, after our big success with the gorillas, we should all celebrate the love."

"Was this all necessary?" Joe asks.

"Yeah, Joe. Speaking of where is your lady friend? I would like to-" HR starts, but Joe cuts him off.

"You wouldn't like to do anything." Joe shook his head towards her, "She's at work. Which is where I should be going." Joe says, turning around, leaving the room.

"Yeah, I-" Barry starts, turning around, probably heading in the same direction as Joe, my hands placing themselves on his shoulders, stopping him, as I jumped up and onto his back. Barry immediately grabbed onto my legs before I fell off his back, as I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck, nuzzling my face into his sweater.

Jesse's eyes land on the ring that rested on my finger, her eyes wide, she asks, clearly being left out the circle since she had just gotten back here from Earth Two. "Who's the lucky man?"