139

"Barry Allen-" I ran after Barry in our loft.

He ran, sliding into the kitchen, a smile on his lips as he said my name, "Zee Allen."

"I'm gonna kill you-" I came in front of him, almost slipping due to the socks on my feet.

"If you're fast enough-" Barry grins, "I'm not even using my speed and you're too slow."

"You're a giant! I can't keep up with you-" I jump, trying to grab the case files he had stolen from me, raising them above his head, "Barry- give them back, I have to get those done-"

Barry laughs, "I told you I'd help you do them later."

I jump once more, my underwear being revealed with every jump due to only wearing Barry's sweatshirt, "Barry!"

The minute I jump again, he wraps his arm around me and holds me up, walking over to the dinner table, putting the case down, holding onto me with both arms now.

"Barry-" I drag his name, kicking my legs, "Let me go-"

"Nope-" He grabs my legs and holds onto me, smiling at me, "It's cute that you think you can fight me off."

"I kicked your ass yesterday. I don't wanna hear it-" I point at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Barry pecks my lips, "You're right. I'm proud that my wife is a complete badass."

I shook my head, "Nah."

Barry presses his lips into mine, smiling into the kiss.

My hand grips onto his hair lightly, as he carries me up to our bedroom, letting out a small groan into the kiss.

I pull away lightly, "You're lucky that Nora's staying with Cecile or-"

"Shhh-" He silences me, falling onto the bed, climbing on top of me.

-

I was seated in the middle of the hall that lead to the cortex, dressed in an oversized black sweater which was slightly tucked into my ripped blue jeans, my hair straight, black heeled ankles boots on my feet, exhaustion filled in every movement.

I spoke on the phone, "Well, it's interesting that you say that, sir, since it's your company that's denying the Robertson family's claim."

He scoffs, "Do you have the contract right in front of you?"

I scoff in disbelief, "Yes, of course, I have the contract right in front of me-"

The sound of Barry's small scream fills my ears as runs in after running as fast as he could, holding the contract, and an iced coffee, jerking to a stop, stomping on the ground to kill the sparking between his feet.

He hands me the contract, letting out a breath, "And it says that animal attacks do not fall under Acts of God, and that includes gorillas. I'm sure the Citizen is looking forward to your statement."

I hung up, placing my phone in my pocket, "Your shoes were on fireee-"

"That's a strange way to greet someone." Barry grabs my hand, pulling me up.

I shot him a look, "I saw you two minutes ago-"

"Yes-" Barry held up the coffee, "For you-"

I dramatically gasp, putting a hand over my heart, "You got me a coffee?"

"Have you seen the bags under your eyes? You need it." Barry jokes, giving me an innocent smile.

I gasp playfully, hitting his arm lightly, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Considering you're the reason we're both tired-"