117

"Zee, you've got to be kidding me." Barry sighs in slight frustration, seeing me up again, "You're supposed to be resting."

"The wounds healing." I shot back at him, "I can heal too, ya know?"

"Regardless-" Barry exhales, "I can get you whatever you need."

"Well gee, can you get me a shower?" I lightly roll my eyes at him, slipping off my shirt, walking into the bathroom.

Barry stands by the door frame, "I just don't want you to be in pain- or anything like that."

"You know-" I began, my hands running over the bandage, "You can always just talk about what happened with Ralph."

"I'm fine." Barry sighs, emphasizing.

"Mhm." I mumble, not buying his act, "At this point, I might just squeeze an appointment in with Dr. Finkle."

"Please- don't." Barry pleads quietly, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You're gonna need to talk about it some how- some way." I shut the door in his face, locking it, slipping off the rest of my clothes, stepping into the shower.

-

"So, you're trying to stop a guy who thinks he's smarter than everyone and his true-believer lover, who are hell-bent on achieving their evil machinations at any cost." Leonard Snart repeats, "Well, it's right up my alley."

Since Devoe was already planning on going after Fallout at ARGUS, we had called Leonard over so we could stop it from happening, and cool him down before he exploded.

"Except Devoe actually is smarter than everyone." Barry exhales, "He created 12 meta-humans just so he could steal their powers. And he left everybody dead in the process."

"Including Ralph Dibny, who was a team member of ours." I look down, my arms crossed, slight soreness in my chest from my healing wound, due to the damage of it, taking the rest of today to heal.

"I'm sorry." Leonard gave us his condolences, "That's rough."

"All these deaths have been rough." Barry crosses his arms, "We can't dwell on it right now. You know, we have to focus so Devoe doesn't know what we're doing and we have a shot at saving Borman."

"Which is why we came to you." I admit, looking at him.

"Oh, I see, and I'm just outside the box enough to catch Devoe off-guard." Leonard turns towards me.

"That, and we need your cold gun." I put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh? For what?" He questions, his hand going to it immediately.

"We've been working on modifying a radiation hazmat suit to regulate his internal temperature to keep his core from raising to the point of detonation during transport." Caitlin explains, "Your cold gun would be our backup."

"It must be happy hour, and I'm the two-for-one." Leonard looks at her, "What about your chilly friend? She doesn't want in on the fun?"

"She's gone." Caitlin quietly says.

"That's too bad." Snart's eyes land on us, "All right, you get me for 24 hours. Not a minute more."

"Wait, why not?" Cisco is quick to question.

"Because I thought I'd make Ray an honest man." Leonard held up his hand, a ring resting on his finger, "Tomorrow."

"Oh my god-" I gasp quietly, everyone erupting in joy, feeling happiness for Leonard Snart.