131

[ barry's pov ]

"So you're you." John starts to point, looking between Oliver and I.

"And you're you." Curtis does the same, staring at us.

"An immortal Egyptian, aliens, parallel earth Nazis-" John starts to say, placing his hands on his hips, "I have no idea why I'm even surprised at this point."

"I'm still trying to figure out if this is more like "Freaky Friday" or "Quantum Leap." Curtis spoke, looking between us once more.

"No." I shook my head, the nerd inside of me finding its way up to the surface, "If this were like "Quantum Leap," I'd only look like myself in the mirror."

"Yep." He nods, "You are definitely not Oliver Queen."

Kara spoke up, "We think that the red skies and these lightning strikes have to be related to whatever happened to Barry and Oliver somehow."

"We need you to solve the somehow while we're in Gotham." Oliver crosses his arms.

"No problem." Curtis nods, "I mean, ARGUS has all the best analytic toys, but what we really need is a pattern recognition algorithm, and, unfortunately, Felicity isn't-"

"I called Felicity." Oliver cuts him off.

"Wait, wait." John points at Oliver, "You called Felicity?"

"Yeah." Oliver nods.

"Right. Well, I guess that makes sense because technically, you are her husband." John slowly nods then looks into nothing, "I'm confused."

As if on cue, Felicity walks in, "I've been summoned?"

Oliver shoots me a look, causing me to clear my throat quick, looking down at her, "Yes. Thank you for coming."

"Of course." Felicity looks at me, her tone dropping, "I mean, things might be fraught between us, Oliver. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna show up."

"They are?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion, looking at Oliver, "They are?"

I clear my throat, looking at Felicity once more, my eyes squinting, not knowing what to say, "They are, yeah. Which is- sad."

"So, um, this lightning thing." Curtis cuts in, "Um, could you help me out with that? Can I kind of show you kind of what I'm thinking?"

"Yeah." Felicity nods, shooting me a look before leaving the room with Curtis.

"Okay." John stepped up, "So why didn't you tell Felicity?"

"Well, because we tried to tell everybody at Star Labs, and it didn't really go over so well." I began, scratching the back of my neck.

John begged the question, "What do you mean?"

"Dude-" My tone ranged high, "My wife managed to come up with a way to knock us both out and throw us in a cell."

Oliver clears his throat, "Felicity and I have enough problems as it is without introducing body swapping."

"I am now realizing what I said wasn't so relevant." I clear my throat, looking up at the ceiling.

"We thought we'd just let her think everything's normal and that Barry and I are solving another problem." Oliver explained.

"If you find out how this lightning thing relates to whatever it is that we're dealing with here, can you please tell us?" Kara asked.

"Copy that." John nods, "Hey. This thing isn't gonna be permanent, is it?"