"Oh yeah?" Barry wraps his arms around me and keeps a hold on my coffee, "I actually really like the reason we're always up-"

"Oh yeah?" I laugh quietly, as he gives me a nod, connecting our lips together.

I held his face, Barry pulling me close and pressing me up against the wall.

The sound of Cisco's voice breaks us apart, our eyes watching him as he walked past us and into the cortex, holding his palms out to shield himself from us, "Oh god- no- no-"

I call out, "Sorry, Cisco!"

Barry kisses my head, "Are you ready to do this thing now?"

"Are you?" I looked at him.

"Hell yeah, we just got to find Nora." Barry breaks out into a smile, "It's her big day after all. You don't think she's too busy, do you?"

I shrug, starting to walk into the cortex with Barry, my eyebrows furrowing at the sight.

Nora slaps her palms against the desk, "Okay, people, think!"

Barry and I exchange looks, as we slowly approach them, Nora continuing, "We haven't seen Cicada since the rooftop fight, which means the only way to track him down is to figure out who his next meta-human target's gonna be."

"Have we double checked every bank robbery, every lab break-in?" Nora looks around to everyone.

"Yes, yes!" Sherloque huffs deeply, "We have looked at all of that, all right? And all the criminals that are in custody are simply mere mortals."

"What about the ones on the street?" Nora continued.

Caitlin speaks up, "Frost says that no new metas have shown up since Norvock went into witsec."

"Hey- honey-" I walk behind Nora, "I'm here- I can take it from here-"

"Yup-" Cisco points at me, "That's our Team Leader-"

"No, Mom-" Nora declines, "I got this."

My mouth drops, as I close it, looking at Barry who stood on Nora's other side.

"Are the satellites tracking for dark matter or meta-gene bursts or Element X?" Nora questions.

"Yes, yes, and yes." Cisco drags out, "They're scanning for everything."

Cisco looks at Barry and I, pressing his palms together, "Congratulations, you raised a menace."

"Your daughter, so energetic." Sherloque adds, being irritated with it also.

Barry scoffs in surprise, "This is pretty impressive."

Barry clears his throat after looking at the looks they were shooting us, "Um, and I know with the cure working, we're all ready to put Cicada to rest, but I'm sure he'll resurface soon."

"And then you're going to give him the chance to take the meta-human cure?" Nora looks at him.

"Yes, exactly." Barry nods, "Even Dwyer deserves a choice, we just got to convince him to do the right thing."

"Are you ready?" Nora asks, "This is gonna be one of the biggest challenges of your career as a hero. Do you know what you're going to say?"

"Oh, yeah- you know, yeah." Barry nods, "I've- I've got some loose thoughts."

"Oh, great. Well, that instills all of us with confidence, right? Loose thoughts?" Sherloque gestures, "What are you going to say? Hey, most bloodthirsty enemy! Stop."

I let out a laugh, covering my mouth instantly, Barry shooting me a look.

I clear my throat quickly, reasoning, "Guys, it worked for Marlize. Maybe not so much for Savitar, but-"