"Chris I apologize for that I swear, just please don't take your life."

Chris got up and picked up Tiana's body "I wanna say my final goodbyes to Tiana...I'll be upstairs if you need me"

I nodded and watched as he carried Tiana upstairs. I walked over to Lydia and helped untie her.

"Put your clothes on and meet me upstairs..."

Then Lydia spoke "Hurry upstairs now!"

"What why?"

"Chris took the gun, hurry and go upstairs before he hurts himself"

I looked on the floor and noticed the gun was really gone and I ran up the stairs with the baby in my arm.

"CHRIS!!!" I yelled trying to find him.

I ran up to his room and noticed the door was locked, then I kicked the door down.

I looked around and still didn't see Chris but then I heard a voice and sniffles from the master bathroom.

I walked over to the bathroom and listened.

"Remember when we first met?....before you were a nurse.... when you were a patient? That night we made love for the first time....I remember when you were in a wheelchair and I had to take care of you....you hated me so much but I still loved you....I'll always love you"

What is he talking about? Tiana was never in a wheelchair.

Then I knocked on the door "Chris open up"

He ignored me and kept talking "Joyner always said me and you should get married, I don't know what took me so long?"

Who is he talking about?

I kept knocking on the door "Chris! Open The Door Bro Please!"

"Why do we gotta end like this again? Last time you stabbed your self...now you shot your self. The first time you died it hurt but now....but now the pain is even worse. It feels like my heart is gonna burst...I'm not gonna be able to live without you...."

<Chris P.O.V>

I sat in the bathroom with Tiana's body in my arms and I just talked with her. I just reminisced how we first fell in love...how we first met. I swear I'm gonna miss her with all my heart. Now it's time to decide if I should stay or go...

"Chris Please Open Up!" I heard Tyga yelling outside of the bathroom door.

I continued to ignore him and I looked down at Tiana and kissed her goodbye.

Then I whispered to her "I love you"

As I put the gun to my temple I gently put my finger on the trigger...then I heard my son crying.

I began to hesitate and second guess myself. I love him with everything in me, I can't just leave him that'll be selfish of me.

I put the gun down and got up to unlock the door. When I opened the door I seen Tyga trying to calm my son down.
Then I grabbed the baby and cradled him in my arms.

"Chris where's the gun?"

I walked past him and sat on my bed "It's on the floor next to Tiana"

"Alright" Tyga grabbed the gun and put it on the counter.

I rocked my son back and forth not noticing that I was getting blood all over him.

I looked over to Tyga and spoke "Can you go to the baby's room and get his wash cloth? When you get it wet it and give it to me"