Dipper blushed when he realizes, but didn't take it back, he didn't faced Bill and continue typing, cheeks and ears blazing red.

Bill laughed softly and pecked him again before leaving the bed and went straight to the bathroom then kitchen.

*=*

After eating, Bill went ahead and cleans the dishes. Yes, he cooked and clean, he's such a good husband. As Dipper went ahead and took a quick shower. After a few minutes, the quick droplets of the shower stopped.

Just in time when Bill finished cleaning and is waiting for him to get out of the bathroom.

"So, what time is our flight?" Dipper asked, while drying his hair with the towel on top of his hair.

He wears his yesterday's clothes. A plaid shirt and some jeans. If Bill has to be completely honest, this is his favorite look for Dipper. The brunet sighs and sat between the legs of Bill, leans his back on him.

Like their usual routine, Bill took his turn of drying Dipper's hair, gently rubbing and massaging at some point.

"8:30 pm." Bill replied.

"We have to leave by 3 pm then." Dipper replied, feeling relaxed after a whole while.

After a minute, Bill stopped and wrapped his arms around Dipper's. Just content that they have each other's company for a while.

"I trust you that you can dry yourself with a blow dryer?" Bill said, playing with Dipper's fingers.

Dipper groans, letting his head fall on the other's shoulder. Their faces close at each other, literal centimeters between them. He pouts, "I'm too lazy~" He moans.

"No, you're just spoiled." Bill chuckles.

Dipper sighs, "even if I use my baby eyes?" He widen his eyes and makes his best impression of an adorable baby.

A hand was placed on top of his eyes. Bill clears his throat, he almost got caught on those, "definitely not, I need to shower too, Pine Tree." He says, before poking Dipper to make some space.

"Aww--" Dipped paused, "give me a kiss?" He requested, expecting.

Bill smiles, softly, he leans down and gave him a deep yet sweet kiss. These lips that suffered a lot from last night's making out, thank god it wasn't that swollen. He pulls away, giving one last peck on his nose.

"Anything for you, Mason."

Dipper smiles warmly. With that, Bill left him with a wink and purposely leaving the bathroom's door not completely closed.

Obviously, Dipper noticed this and snorted. As if I'm going to peak, idiot, he thought, as he pulls out his phone to check his social medias.

While browsing on his Instagram feed, liking some posts and even following back some of his fans just for fun and boredom; he left the app and went to Twitter.

There, he saw the continuous tweets and threads with this trending hashtag.

#IllusimateTWINS

Dipper furrows his eyebrows as he pressed ever article relating to this hashtag.

"... apparently, William Cipher is the oldest twin and Wilhelm or better called now as Bill Cipher is the runaway youngest twin!"

"This just in: an anonymous account posted pictures, information, relating to the mysterious second son and twin of William Cipher."

"... Nobody knows about this, well, some did but it wasn't said that both of them are twins and this so-called, Bill Cipher is running rampant in Piedmont, California."