Chapter 15 | Let It All Go To Hell

READ:
I started this couple in 2014 when I was freshly 16 years old. I centered them around what I'd experienced in a relationship which was puppy-love, but now I am a grown woman and I've learned a lot about relationships and have endured a lot more than I did 5 years ago. With that being said some people will stop reading after this chapter, and that's okay, I won't take it to heart. But I am not the same writer I was in 2014, nor are Michael and Semaj the same 17/21 year old that you all fell in love with. To be blunt with it; shit has happened. For those that are going to continue to support me, thank you. For those who will choose not to then I ask you leave quietly. You do not have to announce to me that you won't be reading anymore, but I am sorry (not really) my story isn't going the way you want/how you would write it. Still, I thank you for the support you've given me thus far. With that being said, happy reading everyone.
****

Eric & Camry

Eric & Camry

(Why, Yes. I am being petty with the Destiny Child rivalry. LMAO)

***

Sure, I've been in love-A time or two
But in the end I still chose you
No one could ever make me feel this way
That's why it's killing me
What we're going through
I somehow thought 'tween me and you
Our love would stand the test of time and never, ever fade

***

Semaj's POV

"Good jaws?!" Simone rolled her eyes as I stood before her, hands on my hips, while Michael leaned against the frame of his bedroom door. "Who raised you?!"

Simone frowned and cut her eyes over at me. "Uh, you did."

I went for her, but since she was bald my hands only grabbed air as she ducked. That, and the fact that Michael's reflexes were faster than mine, his arms wrapped around my waist and he quickly snatched me back. Simone had jumped up from the couch and moved toward the window, further away from me.

"Yo," Michael chuckled as if it was funny. "Chill 'Maj. She said it was just a rumor."

I was sure I had fire in my eyes and it was directed at Simone. "And? Once a rumor like that is out there is no way you can get rid of it. She's stuck with it until she graduates and that is not the sister I raised. As a matter of fact, I don't know who the hell that is standing over there."

Simone kissed her teeth, folding her arms. She was all dolled up with makeup, a leather skirt, neon-green bodysuit, and grey and a pair of black snakeskin heels. At sixteen I would've never worn something like that and if I had been around I'd have burned every mini-skirt, crop top, and pair of daisy dukes she owned.

"You're sixteen! Not twenty-six!"

"Semaj-" Michael started, but I moved around him with a push of my arm at his chest and stood in front of him.