96

"I'm not really sure about this, (y/n)..." Toga murmured as soon as you two reached a 20 storey building in the city. You ignored the blonde female and started to walk straight inside. Toga shook her head in disbelief as she began to follow you inside.

Apparently, Toga brought you to the place where they keep any spare Hero costumes of every hero. There were tons of reason why they keep a copy of a Hero's cotume and sometimes, the reasons were the same reason why you're there in the first place; for heroes who lost or damaged their hero costumes and they can use it as a spare.

The building was owned by no other than the maker herself, Mei Hatsume. She became a lead producer of Hero costumes all over the country and the quality of every costumes were highly polished to fit a certain hero, with regards to their quirk, their body size, everything.

"Show me the way where did they store my stuff." you muttered as you tilted your head back, focusing on Toga who was quite skeptical and pretty aware that the building she's entering was a place filled with heroes.

Toga nervously nodded as she started to lead the way, leading you to a storage room filled with huge boxes and mostly covered with dusts and cobwebs. "We should start searching for it, or else we'll get into big trouble for entering this place." Toga entered and you followed.

The boxes were stacked together and there are names written in each boxes. They served as a guide for people like you and Toga in finding your things. "I'll search for this way, you took the other side." you gestured the opposite direction that you think you should search.

"Okay..." Toga gulped as she took the other way, leaving you behind. You silently sighed as you started to head towards the direction you pointed.

Your eyes wandered over boxes over boxes and yet you failed to know where was your costume. You covered your nose and mouth using your the palm of your hand to prevent yourself from inhaling dusts.

You began to open each boxes and found every heroes' costumes except from yours. You hesitated in continuing to search because you don't even know if this was the right thing to do. But that thought was pushed through out your mind when you thought of not being able to save your own children who is currently held by a villain.

'No. I won't give up yet. I'm going to take my children back.'

You shook your head and started to open each boxes but this time you're doing it eagerly. You have no time left and you still have Aoi and Akashi to save. You're hands were swelling and was starting to hurt after you used your quirk too much earlier.

Sweat started to roll down from your temples as you continued to search. You began to open boxes that were sealed but there were names of heroes written in each box, so you decided to look at the box to search for your hero name. But your eyes fell upon a box which was heavily wrapped by ductapes.

You approached the box and wiped off the dust on the top most part of the box, only to see your hero name written on it.

'Raijin'

Your lips twisted into a grin, as you felt an extreme happiness began to fill your heart. It felt like a missing part of your memories were returned to you. You gulped and began to take the ductapes off, unsealing the box one by one.

Your eyes widened as you had a glimpse of your hero costume. It felt surreal that what you're seeing now was your own hero costume. You still can't believe that you were a hero before and seeing your hero costume right in front of you proves it right.

"Hey, (y/n) have you seen your..." Toga was left dumbfounded as she stood behind you, "...costume..."

you turned to look at her and she was wearing her old blood sucking machine. She found her old villain costume and she didn't even expected that she would even saw it again. It was rather a part of her past but now that she she's it again, all the regrets, and the memories of the past had came in returning to her mind.

Himiko's villain costume is equipped with a blood draining machine attached to her utility belt. As the rear of the belt are two large green tubes with wires connecting to six cylinders armed with retractable needles. You were quite taken back by her costume but you don't have all the time to ask her what was she all about.

You stared down at the box as you began to reach for your costume, you held a dō, a black colored chest armour made up of iron and leather plate that protects a samurai's chest during war times. A black colored Sedo with red threads also caught your attention, a sedo is a large rectangular shoulder protection made from iron plates.

You examined your hero costume by laying it down on the ground one by one and you noticed how professionally done was the designs were. From the the overall look to the the tiniest detail, it was accurate.

you grinned once more as you began to feel happy about it. Your costume were inspired by samurai armors and by the looks of the details, your armor was designed for you to be able to produce and use your lightning without any damage to your body. And also to protect yourself from harm.

"You ready to wear that again, (y/n)?" Toga gestured the armor that you were looking at and you gave her a nod as a response, "more than ready."

"I'll never forgive them for taking Aoi and Akashi away. I'll bash their skulls on the ground one by one..."

this is what I imagined (y/n) in her hero costume. Since Raijin is a hero based on the God of lightning and thunder of Japan, Raijin-sama, I wanted (y/n) to look like she was like the God Raijin or Yakusa no ikazuchi no kami, who was often depicted as a protector and warrior figure within Japanese temples and shrines.

you > (y/n) is a strong woman and you're that kind of person who protects the people you really care about and the God Raijin fits well into your character!

( source; pinterest. credits to the artist)