Micah Bell: Bearable

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Bell, cut it out" you hissed, wondering what the hell he was doing. The store owner couldn't go to the law about you stealing from the backroom but he could definitely go to the law about you stealing from the register.

Micah just smirked and waved the wad of cash at you before tucking it way into the pocket of his duster. You sent him a quick glare before returning your attention to the owner, who was opening the door to the back room.

You were soon joined by Micah as he walked up to stand beside you. The store owner stepped away from the door, letting you both walk in. When you stepped inside, you saw two men in the room. One of the men pulled a gun out on you both but the other was nervous and unarmed.

"Don't shoot and no one gets hurt, give us the money and we will be on our way" you warned them, giving them a chance to do this peacefully.

The man grumbled before putting his gun down on the table in front of him, realising that he was outnumbered.

You nodded nodded at Micah, he nodded back at you before taking on the role of controlling the two men while you gathered the money, tucking it all away into your satchel.

After filling your satchel with money, you heard talking out in the main store. You crept over to the door and pecked out into the general store, seeing a law man talking to the store owner.

"Alright, time to go" you said as you returned to the three men. You sighed when you saw Micah messing with the two men, obviously enjoying scaring them. "Time to go" you repeated as you walk up to Micah.

"Aw, I've just started having fun" Micah smirked, the two men looking between you both with wide fearful eyes.

"The law is here, let's move" you told him. Micah just smirked again before opening his mouth to speak but you weren't waiting around for him to come to his senses. "Now" you snapped as you grabbed his arm, pulling him towards the locked door that led outside so that you didn't have to pass the lawmen.

Micah chuckled to himself as he followed you out of the general store, using the other door in the backroom that led outside. You both managed to slip out of town and reach your horses without getting caught.

"Sometimes I think that you actually want to get caught" you huffed as you both removed your bandannas and mounted your horses.

"Loosen up, it would have been more exciting" Micah rolled his eyes as you both began to ride out of town.

"You know what's exciting? Getting free money without a shoot out being involved" you scoffed, his idea of 'exciting' was violence and trouble.

"You're no fun" he mocked. 

"Then stop asking me to do jobs with you" you smirked at him before riding off ahead of him. Micah just followed behind you with a smirk on his face.

-----

You and Micah were drinking together in the camp, sitting at a table on the edge so that other people weren't bothering you. You had been drinking with Micah a few time, enough to learn that he opened up and acted a little lighter when he had enough alcohol in him.

"At one point my daddy was wanted for murder in five counties. Never did suffer fools. Damn near killed my brother one time but...I guess he always was a fool" Micah told you, since you were both sharing things from your past.

"Yeah...my daddy was a bastard too but unlike you, I didn't follow in his footsteps" you nodded, smirking at him just a little.

"I ain't some wannabe of my father" he scoffed, taking another sip of his drink.