She simply shook her head and handed me a piece of what she'd made," The group doesn't have to tell me anything for me to know that you've changed, and that you haven't rested well at all." I was going to bit into the food but instead I lowered my hand and just stared at her, is it obvious? "You slept well for once, comfortable even ,didn't you."

It wasn't a question at all to me, she just knew it and decided to state it to me.

But she was right.

"Things changed after the farm.." she nodded at me asking me to continue. "Y/N there is something I have to tell you, something Jenner told me about. I hid it from the group but it came out because of Randall having turned without a bite."

To this she stopped cooking the food and focused in on me," We are all infected,right?" My eyes widened and I unintentionally dropped the food onto the floor and she sighed. "You didn't have to drop it, no wasting food. It's not like I said anything major.." she leaned over and picked it up.

"How do you know?"

She checked the food and smelled it through her mask, she then shook her head and tossed it away. Wonder what she smelled. After she finally looked over at me again," I possibly already knew...before I met you guys. Jenner only confirmed it."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

She shrugged and turned away, focusing on the food again, "Maybe for the same reason you didn't tell them. Less to worry about."

I nodded and after a bit of silence she handed me another piece, this time I actually ate it with her keeping her eyes on me in case of wasting it again. Once I finished she pulled all the food off the fire and covered in wait of the others waking up. "Thank you for saving us,back at the farm. We all thought you-"

"-died. Ya..I gave that impression without thinking about it, I'm sorry." She slowly turned herself completely to face me and started straight at my eyes," Are you planning on going into this place?"

Even though she'd pointed with her thumb behind her I didn't need to see to understand what she meant, I ran my hand through my hair and nodded. "We need a place to stay that's secure, Lori is-," I stopped and looked back at her sleeping with Carl. Her hands holding onto her stomach as she slept," I cant keep her moving around like this."

"I understand, if you want I can clear it out while they continue sleeping and eating."

She got up but I quickly leaned over and grabbed her gloved wrist, even through the gloves I could feel how cold her hand was. Its been way too cold out too, I need to give Lori a place to call home. With a sigh I shook my head at a confused Y/N," I cant put your life at risk, again."

She placed her hand against one of the straps on her thigh and pulled out the 'machine' I hadn't recognized yesterday. Her grabbing hook. "Sorry but that's kinda up to me." I raised an eyebrow at her before understanding and reaching out to try and stop her. She launched it behind her at the closed gate and moved away from me,"I'll be right back."

"Y/N stop!" My hand barely grazed her boot before she flew backwards and flipped up and over the gate blocking walkers from the group. Oh shit.

My yelling caused Daryl to look over only to see Y/N surrounded by walkers on the other side of the fence, "Y/N!"

"I'm fine!" She stuck her tongue out as she sliced off a walkers head and ran back into the actual building.

"This isn't good."

( Carl POV )

Why is there so much yelling?....