Stylist Noona Pt 29 (These Damn Kids)(fluff/soft smut)

Začať od začiatku

The rest nod vigorously some clutching their stomachs like they hadn't eaten in days.

You play rock, paper, scissors, to decide who cooks and it comes out as Jin and Jungkook. They start scheming and the rest of you disperse to go about your evening activities until dinner is ready.

You're now faced with a problem you never dreamed you'd have even just a month ago, and that is deciding which dress to wear. There are easily 100 dresses in the massive closet, and again you're still not sure where all of this collection came from but that's the least of your worries right now.

Sequins? Or silky?

Black? Or colorful?

Strapless? Or long sleeves?

Sifting through the rack you find a section of rompers that you had no idea about. Go figure, wonder if you'll find the lost city of Atlantis next.

Sarcasm aside, the rompers are actually pretty cute and seem more preferable to a dress at the moment. Just like the dresses the rompers come in every color and fabric that you could imagine, but the one that catches your eye is black and see through.. for the most part.

It's cute, and fits you pretty well, a nice black bra underneath, black booties and a pair of large, thin wire hoops bring the whole thing together

You flatten your hair straighter than a pin and do a bold smokey eye with a glossy nude lip and highlighter to the max.

You look pretty fucking great if you do say so yourself.

Your phone dings.

Group Chat

Namjoon: Everyone just about ready? Let's meet in the garage in 10.

Me: k, be right down

Jimin: silver or black?

Jungkook: silver

Yoongi: depends, what's it for?

Jimin: shoes

Namjoon: black

Jungkook: still silver

Taehyung: i'm with kook, silver.

Hoseok: yea another vote for silver.

Namjoon: yea, don't listen to me X'D

Jungkook: hyung no one makes text faces anymore LOL

Jin: respect your elders child, we've eaten more rice than you so shut up.

Jin: but yea sorry Joon, silver is better.

Yoongi: you guys know we live in the same house right?

You put your phone down for one second and you come back to this chaos that has broken loose.