Pythor x Charlie's twin sister reader

This was requested by Ruqayyahhh_101
______________________________________

     You were the twin sister of Charlie, also the eldest daughter by a few years. Things have been bad in hell, overpopulation of demons have grown over the past few months. Since Charlie is trying to change how demons are acting in the Pentagram, you were given permission to go up to the mortal world to try and change their ways.
     Today was that day. The demon known as (y/n) held a small bag of stuff on her back as she walked through a portal. As she was sent to the mortal world, she looked through the portal, smiling at all the bright colors that blurred together.
     Though not long after she had entered, she soon found herself falling through the air towards the ground. Gasping in fear, she screamed trying to grab at anything as she saw a building nearing her, ontop of it was a young boy who was running around.
     Trying to grab onto the roof, she fell through a hole in the roof into the building. Closing her eyes in fear, she gasped feeling arms around her before she felt herself stop. Uncovering one of her eyes, she looked at a man who seemed to be wearing black pajama clothing, a scythe on his back
     Standing (y/n) up, the man looked at her in worry before speaking, "Hey are you ok?"
     Dusting herself off, she looked at him stammering, "Y-Yeah I'm alright. Where am I?"
     He raised a brow as he tilted his head slightly, "Well right now we are at a Boarding School for Bad Boys. But all in all, you're in Ninjago. Did something happen to make you forget?"
     (Y/n) nodded as she looked around a little amazed of how the world is so far, "Yeah you can say that." As she looked around, she placed her bag on the ground.
     Before Cole could respond, a boy in blue looked over a railing opposite and above them yelling down at Cole, "C-Cole! There's a bigger snake!"
     Perking up at this, (y/n) grinned slightly and grabbed onto Cole's arm, "I-I can help you! I know a lot about snakes!"
     He frowned, walking past her shaking his head, "I'm sorry miss, but it's too dangerous for you to come with me. The serpentine are dangerous and could hurt you! You need to leave before you get hurt." With that said, he ran up the stairs to get to the ninja in blue.
     The demon only grinned, cracking her knuckles as she spoke to herself, "Lets see about that." When the ninja disappeared up above, she ran up the stairs to get to the top. Though when she made it to the roof, she decided to go through where the anchor had torn through the roof.
     Pythor stood next to Lloyd, hissing to himself as he and Lloyd were currently having a standoff with the ninja. Backing up, his eyes locked onto the map in the boys pocket as he nearly ripped it away from him, "You only want the serpentine to be your slaves! I will make sure you stay out of my way to rule over Ninjago!"
     Lloyd frowned stepping back, betrayal written all over his face as he looked up at him, "Wha-What are you doing?!"
     Pythor rolled his eyes, turning to LLoyd hissing, "Should be obvious by now Floyd! If I wasn't smart as I am, you would have been food by now!"
     Before Lloyd could respond, a female popped up behind Pythor, between the serpent and the ninja calling out, "So everyone's up here! Must be some party!"
     Cole's eyes widened, stepping back a bit shocked of the sudden appearance, "You again! Why didn't you leave!?"
     She grinned, climbing to her feet facing the four males, "Look, I don't take orders from you. I can handle myself."
     One of the males, the one in red, turned to Cole smacking him upside the head, "You knew there was a girl here!? Why didn't you tell us!?"
     Cole grunted, glaring as he turned back to Kai, "Because I've known you long enough that you hit on every girl you see!"
     (Y/n) rolled her eyes at the bickering males, backing up a step before tensing up feeling a sudden wall behind her. Raising a brow, she turned around, coming face to face with the large serpent, "O-Oh, well hello there."
     Pythor didn't say anything, his red eyes looking her over before grinning, "On second thought~" Grabbing (Y/n), he spun her around, holding her to him with his staff to her neck, "Don't follow us or she gets it!"
     Almost instantly the two stopped fighting, the four ninja looking at the pair worried. The one in white leaned over and whispered to the others, them seemingly trying to think of a plan to free (Y/n).
     (Y/n) gasped softly, tensing up unsure on whether to be shocked or impressed. She raised her hands slightly trying to look back at him, "Look buddy, you don't have to do this. We can just talk this ou-"
     The Anacondrai only glared, pressing the staff more to her as he slowly backed up with her, "Talking is not an option my dear~ Now it is time for me to escape." As he spoke, he moved his tail up, wrapping it around her mouth as he and her turned invisible. Quickly, he lifted her and carried the squirming female down off the roof and towards the bottom, where the ninja wouldn't be able to see them.
     When they were far enough away, Pythor turned visible with her, almost shoving her off as he glared, "Now that they are out of the way...tell me. What are you?"
     The female glared, her (h/c) hair flowing slightly as she stood on her feet dusting herself off, "What makes you think I'm not human, snake? And second of all, did you have to take me hostage, couldn't you have escaped without me?"
     He hissed, slithering slowly towards her as his eyes narrowed down at her, "Your scent is nothing I've ever caught before.. Almost as if you aren't human.. So of coarse I had to take you, you could have caught me!"
     (Y/n) glared back, stepping closer now almost chest to chest with him, "Well your right on both, and that's only because I'm up here to change ways of living! Just from what I heard up there, you seem like my first challenge."
     Now it was his turn to raise a brow, leaning towards her tilting his head slightly confused, "And may I ask, first challenge for what?"
     She crossed her arms over her chest, leaning to him too, "To turn you good."
     For a few seconds Pythor didn't say anything, the air between them thick with tension. Slowly, Pythor chuckled, then it turned into a bellowing laugh, "You think you can change ME to be good!? That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard!"
     Growling, (Y/n) tried to keep a stern voice with him, "I know I can change your mind! If my little sister is confident to change how other beings are at home, then there's no doubt I can change you."
     The serpentine shook his head, calming down slowly as he turned to slither away, "Well I doubt that very much~ Now if you excuse me I have tribes to unite~"
     Her (e/c) eyes flared, hurrying before standing in front of him, "Then I'm coming with you. The more evil I can change the better."
     Pythor glanced to her, chuckling as he slithered around her into the woodland, "Suit yourself~ But I'm not going to be babysitting you nor helping you get out of anything you do." Slowing down some, he turned his head to look at her straight on, "By the way.. My name is Pythor P. Chumsworth. And yours?"
     She sighed, walking after him, eventually walking by his side looking up at him, "My name is (Y/n)."
     Smirking, Pythor reached and rested his clawed hand on her back as he slithered on, "Well Ms. (Y/n), I believe the time your here with us will be quite interesting~"