Readers Note

Ok everyone! So here are the list of fandoms that I know of! You can choose any character that you want from any of the Fandoms for the oneshots!

-Predator (this can range from all the predator movies. Just tell me which movie, and which character)
-AVP (alien vs predator. This ranges from both movies just tell me which characters and which movie they are from)
-Halo (this can go throughout any of the games just tell me which character and which game they are in)
-Undertale(all the AU's count. Just tell me which character and the AU they are in)
-Five Nights at Freddy's(this goes for all the games. Just tell which character and which game of the series they are in)
-The Walking Dead(all the seasons count. Just tell me which character and which season they are in)
-Kung Fu Panda(This goes for all 3 movies. Just tell which character and which movie they are in, cause the only personality that doesn't quite change throughout the entire series is Po)
-Transformers(Tell which character from which movie, since their looks change somewhat during the movies a little)
-TMNT(this can go for the realistic movie and for the animation and ROTTMNT. All the series counts just tell which characters)
-The Jungle Book (the animal you choose to make the oneshot with, at least make the reader or character be similar to that animal)
-Sonic the Hedgehog(this goes to all the characters and games. Tell which character and which game they are from so then I have an idea on how to write. And, you can have Silver, Shadow, and Sonic be werehogs, along with Mephiles and Scourge)
-Ninjago
-Legends of Chima
-Star vs the Forces of Evil
-How to Train your Dragon (all movies and you can be dragons too!)
-Skylanders
-Dragonball
-Bendy and the Ink Machine
-Divergent
-Jupiter Ascending
-Creepypasta
-Marvel
-DC
-Venom
-Jurassic World (both Jurassic worlds not the Jurassic parks)
-Twilight
-Alpha and Omega
-Celebrities (Any celebrity around the world. It can be an artist, actor, singer, or even a writer. Any celebrity is allowed)
-Ice age (just ask for which movie cause new characters are in each movie. You would be the same species as the character)
-Monsters Inc(and University)
-Hotel Transylvania
-Madagascar(all movies)
-Rango
-Rise of the Guardians
-Happy Feet
-Overwatch
-Cats and Dogs (watch the movies if you wanna know more. Just tell which breed of dog/cat with the characters you want. This goes for both movies too)
-Beverly Hills Chihuahua (this counts for all the movies. Just tell which breed you want the reader to be and which character)
-Phineas and Ferb (if it's with Perry make sure to tell me if he is human or animal. If you want the reader to be animal tell me which one you want them to be)
-Smurfs the lost village
-Guardians of Gahool
-Puss in Boots
-Game of Thrones
-Sing
-The Book of Life
-Ferdinand
-Trolls/Trolls: World Tour (just let me know what kind of troll you want to be)
-Naruto
-MHA (My Hero Academia)
-Helluva Boss
-Mass Effect (All Games)

more coming soon...

Now for the requesting of the characters

Some examples that you can request are;

⚫Character x Reader (if it's a female character then it'll be a male reader, unless you request a femalexfemale or malexmale)

⚫Character x OC

⚫Character x Hybrid/Neko(chose the species though) Reader

⚫Fang(my OC) x Reader (you choose the fandom)

⚫Character x Fang(my OC) (choose fandom)

⚫Dino(Shape Shifter) x Human reader(this is only for Jurassic World)

You can choose any of these things, and you can also choose stuff like:

Sick!character x reader
Character x deaf!reader

All that kind of stuff. The stuff up top are just examples so you still have a wide range of requests.

But here are the only things I don't want. I dont want any incest related oneshots nor any pedophilia. I'd appreciate that. And I'm not going to be doing any smut related oneshots either. And if you're going to use any of these oneshots for your own books, PLEASE tag me in it.

If you want your OC with a character here's a template:
Name:
Age:
Looks:
Clothes:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Fandom/Crush:
Scenario:

Also! It doesn't even have to be a Fandom! I can base it on real life if you would like. Like give a scenario of real life and I'll do my best to do it.

Examples: College classmates, long distance first meet, stuff like this.