TFP!Holoform Starscream x Human!Reader

This was requested by CricketLuver! Since I couldn't find a regular image of Starscreams Holoform (like in regular clothes rather than armor) I'm just gonna describe his looks the best I can.
______________________________________

     It was a busy day on the Nemesis as Starscream was going around making sure everything was on task. This was one of those days where he wished he had a day off. Ever since the Decepticons made a deal with a few rebel humans, they've had to make sure that the humans didn't betray them.
     Though only one of the humans had caught his eye and spark, (y/n). The first time he saw her, he thought something was wrong with his heater since his faceplates get having a tinge of red on them. Even when he had his heaters checked by Knockout, the med didn't have any explanation.
     After months of working with (y/n), his emotions for her grew. It didn't take long after those months that he had finally confessed these strange feelings towards her. Of course, he had to admit he was embarrassed, but he was even more shocked to hear from the human, that she had the same feelings as him.
     Since the confession, the two got together, secretly in hopes that neither the humans nor Decepticons knew of their relationship. When it came to missions, (y/n) or Starscream would make excuses to be together during the missions to fight together. Even though the others thought it was strange how the two got along so well, they chose to ignore it...well, except for (ex-bf/n).
     He had joined the team about a few weeks after (y/n) and Starscream got together. Ever since he joined he had been trying to force (y/n) back into their relationship. But every time (y/n) declined it only got worse. Sometimes (ex-bf/n) would hit her, which only pissed Starscream off.
     Sometimes Starscream would be in his holoform and threaten (ex-bf/n) p back off. Other times he would stay in his biped form and intimidate him into backing off. Every time that happened, (Ex-bf/n) grew angrier considering that the cybertronian and (y/n) were together.
     Back to what is happening, Starscream finished his work and headed to his berth room. But before he could reach it, (y/n) ran up from behind smiling widely, "Hey Starscream! Do you think you can drive me to a nearby store?
     Raising a metallic brow, Starscream turned to chuckle as he looked down at (y/n), "What is it that you need, for you to go to the store at this hour?"
     The human looked down at her watch before back to her Decepticon, "Because the prices are lower if we pay from 10 to 11! So come on!"
     Starscream laughed before picking (y/n) up, entering his berth room he headed to his berth, "Even if we do manage to go, how would I explain to Megatron where we are going?"
     Shaking her head, (y/n) rested her hand on her raised wrist, "That's already taken care off. I talked with Megatron and we can go!"
     Sitting on his berth, he put (y/n) down on the ground, "Ok. Well, then we better hurry. Go ahead to the hanger and I'll be there shortly."
     Nodding excitedly, (y/n) turned and ran out of the room to the hanger. Though she was given strange looks by other Deceptions and humans, she continued happily before reaching the hanger. Looking around, she got into the passenger seat of an (f/c) GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4WD Crew Cab.
     It didn't take long before the driver's side opened. A taller male stepped inside, a flashing smile on his lips as he smiled at (y/n), "Hello my dear."
     (Y/n) smiled widely as she turned to the holoform, "Hello Starscream. Ready to go?"
     Starscream nodded as he started the vehicle, "Indeed. Are you?" Turning his head he looked at her, his red eyes shining softly in the light.
     The female nodded as she put her seatbelt on, "Yup."
     Nodding again, Starscream drove out of the hangar and towards the closest town. The moon is cast down on the truck, outlining Starscreams features. His cream-colored skin glowing in the light, grey and silver hair slicked back, but what stands out is the stripe of red in his hair that hangs over the right eye.
     After the hour-long drive was done, Starscream parked the car in the lot. It wasn't quite full other than a few cars and a familiar red 2019 Jeep Wrangler. When they both got out of the car, they headed inside. After a bit of looking around, they finally paid for the food and drinks before heading outside.
     But before they were halfway to the truck, a group of men (y/n)'s age came over. Each of them around Starscream's holoforms height. The man that stood out the most was the one holding the bat. His smirk glinted under his familiar hood before he spoke, "Hello (y/n)~ Who's this?"
     Nervously, (y/n) moved closer to Starscream as she glared at (ex-bf/n), "This is my boyfriend.."
     Raising a brow, (ex-bf/n) smirked as his group began to circle the two, "Oh really? He looks so weak. Why don't you come on back and be with me?"
     Putting down the bags in his hands, Starscream popped the bones in his hands as he glared at (ex-bf/n), "Who are you calling weak, shorty?"
     Raising his bat a little, (ex-bf/n) grinned as he stepped towards the pair, "If you're a real man, then stop cowering next to (y/n)!" Raising the bat over him, he swung down hard in an attempt to hit Starscreams head.
     But instead of the bat landing its target, Starscream reached up and grabbed the end of the bat with his right hand. His muscles tensed under his black suit as he glared at (ex-bf/n). Reaching with his other hand, Starscream pulled out a Cabot 1911 Jones Delux and pressed the muzzle underneath his chin.
     (Ex-bf/n)'s eyes widened as he tensed up in his spot. His other comrads stopped in their place as they looked at Starscream nervously on fear. Starscream on the other hand, grinned deviously as he placed his index finger on the trigger, "So (ex-bf/n)... if you really cherish to live.. you'll have to do a few things for me.."
     (Ex-bf/n) nodded quickly as his eyes stayed locked on the gun, "W-What do you want me to d-do?"
     Glancing at (y/n), Starscrean smirked before locking his eyes with (ex-bf/n), "I want you to leave (y/n) and the Decepticons alone. And if you ever lay a hand on her, or if you ever tell the Autobots or any other flesh bag of a human of the Decepticons agreement with the rogue humans... I will find you..-" Raising the muzzle harder under (ex-bf/n)'s chin he raising his head, before growling with his bvb eyes glowing darkly, "-.AnD I WiLl KiLl YoU!"
     Pulling the gun off (ex-bf/n)'s chin, Starscream pushed him away. Scrambling in fear, (ex-bf/n) and his buddies got into the Jeep Wrangler before driving off in a hurry. Turning to (y/n), Starscream pulled her into a quick but gentle kiss before pulling away, "I don't think they'll be back again. Hehe."
     Blushing softly, (y/n) smiled and hugged Starscream, "This is why I love you Starscream. You care so much about me."
     The holoform blushed softly as he smiled hugging back, "I'll always care about you, my spark~"
     A small giggle sounded from (y/n) as she then pulled away grabbing the groceries. Getting into the vehicle, Starscream put the rest up before getting in and driving back to the Nemesis. Once they reached the Nemesis, they put the stuff up before going to sleep in their own berth quarters.