Charlie x Vaggie

This was requested by ladynoirisback.
I have to admit this one was hard to write lol
______________________________________

     All throughout hell, it was dark and hot as usual. Terror and destruction raged through the streets and buildings, well....not all buildings. Down at the Happy Hotel, is was filled with bright joyful colors, happy music, and fun games!
     Though besides the music and all the fun, two demons were walking around discussing what things should be done around the hotel, Charlie and Vaggie. They ran the building, the staff, the supplies, everything!
     Right now, the two bosses were walking around hand in hand. Charlie was giggily as she looked around at the new attachments of the hotel, while Vaggie would nod chuckling at her enthusiasm.
     Not knowing exactly where they were headed, Charlie looked over at Vaggie tilting her head, "Hey Vag, which part of the hotel are we going to?"
    Vaggie only smirked a little as she turned to Charlie, "It's a surprise, a good one."
     Charlie almost grinned as she started thinking of the types of surprises it could be. After a small bit, Vaggie covered Charlie's eyes with a blindfold as she lead her onto an elevator, "We're almost there."
     Smiling, Charlie giggled as she tried to see through the cloth, "Can you pleeaasseee tell me where we are going."
     As the elevator started to go to the top floor, Vaggie smiled faintly, "We are just gonna do something we hadn't done in a while."
     After a small bit, a 'ding' sounded as the elevator stopped. As the doors opened, Vaggie removed the blindfold from Charlie revealing a picnic at the rooftop of the hotel. Charlie grinned as she turned hugging Vaggie, "It's been a while since we had a date!"
     Vaggie chuckled as she hugged her back, "I know. I had a feeling it would be better to have it up here rather than paying to go to other restaurants." Pulling away, Vaggie lead her over to the picnic before sitting down.
     Charlie smiled as she sat down next to Vaggie. Looking at all the food, she noticed how most of it was both of their favorite foods. Cheering happily, she leaned over and kissed Vaggie's cheek leaning against her, "Thank you so much."
     Vaggie smiled as she wrapped an arm around Charlie, "You're welcome. Now let's get eating heh." With that said, they both started eating, making jokes, and telling stories as they had their date.
     Near the end of the date, Charlie noticed how Vaggie was quiet fiddling with something. Tilting her head, she raised a brow curiously, "What are ya holding?"
     Vaggie jumped slightly as she almost immediately stopped moving her hands. Coughing slightly, she took a deep breath before looking at Charlie, "Hey Charlie? Remember how I kept that promise to make sure to make you happy... and to make sure to be by your side through thick and thin?"
     Feeling worry spread through her, Charlie nodded softly, "Yeah? Why, is something wrong?"
     Vaggie looked a little nervous as she sat up, "No, nothing's wrong. I just-uhm... well I wanted to make sure that promise was official."
     Charlie raised a brow confused, "Official? What do you mean by that?"
     A little hesitant, Vaggie got up on one knee and pulled out a small box that was next to her. Opening it up, she revealed a red diamond ring, "What I mean is... wi-"
     Vaggie was caught off guard, grunting in surprise as she was knocked over in a tight embrace. Looking down at her, Charlie had a happy grin as she cheered hugging her tightly, "Yes!"
     Smiling softly, Vaggie chuckled as she hugged back sitting up. Grabbing Charlie's hand, she gently placed the ring on her ring finger, "Now I can make sure that my promise to you stays true." With that said, she leaned forward and kissed Charlie's cheek.