Ch. 35 Girl Time

~Y/n pov~

Me and Sakura enjoyed a long day of shopping before dropping them on her living room floor.

"I'm so tired." Sakura whined plopping on the sofa.

"I agree" I nodded popping my back before sinking into the sofa.

"It's been a while since we did this, it's fun." Sakura grinned.

A sad smile graced my features but I quickly covered it up, "Let's get our pj's on and watch a film."

~*~

We watched a film and by the time the end credits were on the screen Sakura had drifted into a peaceful sleep.

She looked so cute. I quietly laid her down on the sofa and covered her with a blanket.

I sat on the floor and watched as Sakura slept. I sure will miss her but you've got to make sacrifices and this is mine.

~*~

It was about 5am and Sakura would be waking up in like an hour. Sasuke told me he wants to meet at the gate at 5am so no one suspects anything.

I slipped on my morning clothes and put a sticky note on Sakura's forehead.

~*~

I arrived home to be met with Sasuke.

I quickly grabbed my bag with all the belongs I owned in, I'm surprised they all fit.

We stood at the village gates,

"Goodbye Sakura, goodbye leaf village." the wind carried my silky voice away in the wind.

~*~

_____________________________________
241 words

A/n I added the song because it's good