Ch. 1 The Village

~Y/N pov~

I wandered mindlessly through the forest, I was covered in muck and blood wondering where I could go. Nowhere was safe.

You see because I am a neko,I got abused because I was different and this world could not take it.

I don't think I can stay awake much longer my head felt heavy as my eyes started to droop.

My legs gave way and the last thing I saw was a gate, then blackness. Help was my last thought.

~*~

My eyes peeled open as I heard voices "shh she's waking up!" whisper yelled a female voice.

Confused I sat up and looked around. Everything was white.. So I am assuming I am in a hospital.

My guess was confirmed as I turned my head to the side and was met with a female nurse and an unknown adult wearing a green jumpsuit.

They had a bowl hair cut and the fattest slugs I have ever seen. I wouldn't be surprised if they crawled right off his face. Eww just Eww.

"I see your confused well I saw you outside the village passed out so I brought you too the hospital where you were cleaned by a nurse and your wounds were treated." He explained.

"okay.. Thanks for helping me. What's your name sir?" I asked politely.

"My name be Might Guy. And your welcome couldn't let your pretty youth suffer on the road." Guy flashed me a grin that sparkled.

"Nice to meet you Guy" I smiled creeped out by his behaviour and who the hell calls their child Guy, I mentally screamed.

"My name is y/n and I wish to speak to your leader."

"Yes here are your clothes." He handed me my outfit and it appeared to have been cleared marvelous. He left the room for my privacy.

I slipped my clothes on and walked outside the room. The same guy , ironically he was named Guy escorted me to the leader's office and knocked on a big door to what I am assuming leads to an office.

"Come in." Said an old sounding voice. To say I was nervous was an understatement. Oh boy!

~*~
_____________________________________
376 words

A/n currently editing this, wondering if anyone is still reading it