Ch. 19 Revealed?

~Y/n pov~

We were going to complete the bridge again and it's almost finished we only have about a week left to complete but I'm assuming that Zabuza will be back soon.

That is if he's still alive, which I would assume so but y'know.

We were all stood on the bridge, well, everyone but Naruto he was still sleeping.

The bridge suddenly got very misty, me, Sakura and Sasuke stood protectively in front of Tazuna.

"Oh look that ones shaking." Zabuza pointed at Sasuke.

"I'm shaking because I'm excited! " Sasuke yelled.

"Looks like you have a rival Haku." A boy wearing a mask stepped out from behind Zabuza and they initiated combat.

"Sakura, whatever you do please just say here and protect Tazuna your not really ready for anything else." I said worried about Sakura.

She smiled, "Understood."

I could tell she was nervous but we were going to be okay.

Kakashi was busy fighting Zabuza, and couldn't help Sasuke.

Sasuke suddenly got stuck into an ice prism and was being attacked with sebon needles.

I should help out, he won't win while stuck in there. I started attacking from the outside, but my normal attacks were not working.

Naruto suddenly showed up using a flashy jutsu.

Naruto doesn't know about me being a neko and my powers but it will be fine if he knows right?

And anyway, if our life is in the line I will just have to use it.

I sighed using my fire should melt the ice hopefully.

I felt someone grab me before I could use my fire and suddenly I was inside the ice prism.

"Psst!" Naruto said, "I snuck us in here."

"Naruto you Baka!" Me and Sasuke simultaneously yelled.

"Well we'll have to make do with what we got." I sighed, "we need a plan."

~*~

Me and Sasuke used our fire powers, mine was a fierce f/c .

Naruto seemed shocked when he saw my h/c ears and tail but he'll get over it.

The fire wasn't working, I felt anger consume me as my ears and tail grew red.

~*~

Eventually we broke free of the prison but with a price to pay, Naruto was going on a rampage and Sasuke was unconscious.

Haku left quickly and stood in front of Zabuza taking the blow of the chidori.

A year slipped down my face, after everything he'd been through he was always just a tool and now he'd surved his purpose.

Never having dreams of his own, so selfless and just thrown away like a blunt sword.

Zabuza was pissed and killed Gato and his men before collapsing from blood loss.

We lay the bodies side by side as Zabuzas last request, "I wish I could go where you have, but I can't." Zabuza let out a sob and his body fell limp.

Snow fell from the sky, it was beautiful!

Time skip~

We made a memorial for Zabuza and Haku, the bridge was finished and Naruto now knew about me being a  neko and my powers, the whole squad knew.

And I could trust them.

Tazuna called the bridge the Great Naruto Bridge in honour of our help and with that we started our long journey home.

This mission sure had been a roller-coaster but I'm excited for what's to come with my squad and I love them.

~*~

_____________________________________
570 words

A/n Haikyuu is almost over ):