Ch. 32 Chunin Exams Finals

~Y/n pov~

Me and Sakura stood waiting for the rest of the squad to show up.

We were stood in the arena waiting for the finals of the Chunin Exams.

Naruto wasn't here yet, so me and Sakura started our match.

I knew Sakura would lose and she did too, but I didn't really want to fight her.

We were stood waiting for the battle to commence.

"Go." Our battle briskly started.

I raised my hand, "I quit."

Sakura looked at me in disbelief as she was announced as the winner by default.

Naruto finally turned up and it was time for his match. Me and Sakura stood back at the top of the spectators.

"Why'd you do that?" Sakura asked me.

I smiled, "You deserved it after all your hard work."

Naruto and Neji's fight started.

"Your short hair really suits you by the way." I smiled Sakura's short hair actually looked nicer than her long hair.

Somehow Naruto won with all his chakra points disabled, it was pretty cool and I'll admit he has come a long way.

There were a few more matches and Shikamaru also gave up just like me.

Shikamaru is pretty smart and probably could of won.

The match that everyone was waiting for had finally come, it was Sasuke vs. Gaara.

In the middle of the match, the match was stopped as Gaara ran away and a genjutsu was cast on the audience.

"Release." I said releasing the genjutsu.

We assembled a team to go after Sasuke and Gaara.

Gaara's teammates stopped us so lots of people ended up staying behind.

When we got to Gaara it was just me Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.

Sasuke was struggling fighting as Gaara's Tailed beast was out of control.

Naruto ended up fighting Tailed beast against Tailed beast.

It ended with a draw and it was a sad sight to see.

I helped Sasuke to walk as he put his hand over my shoulder and Sakura carried Naruto to the hospital.

When we got back to the village we found out the Hokage had died.

My face felt wet, I was crying, that man had done everything for me ,he gave me a home.

~*~
_____________________________________
381 words

A/n the Haikyuu anime is so close to ending ):