Ch. 8 Kakashi-sensei?

~Y/n pov~

Today we were meeting up with our Sensei but I wonder what he will be like. I sighed , hopping in the shower and getting ready.

I smiled , slipping my head band on. I am officially a ninja and my life starts today, yet I am still worried about telling them about me being a neko.

I still need to trust them more.. Especially with Sakura she's well possessive and not the easiest person to get along with , I guess you could say.

Anyway I better not get to caught up in that, I'm sure with a little help she can be nicer, she's probably a really nice person.. Right?

Eh.. I grabbed an apple and headed out,  locking up. Another day, more training..and I still need to practice my powers from being a Neko.

Its probably for the best if I tell our Sensei in private.

~*~

I was sitting at the back of the classroom , bored out of my mind.

Our Sensei was super lateand everyone other than my team had already left.

I sighed,  watching Naruto and Sakura bicker as he placed an eraser on the door, "that's what he gets for being late." Naruto chuckles.

I smiled inwardly, the dynamics of this team was kinda interesting.

A few seconds later, the door slides open and the eraser poofs on someone's head. I'm guessing that's our Sensei right?

Naruto burst out laughing and Sakura apologised even though you could tell she secretly loved it.

The silver haired dude surveyed the class room, spotting me in the back, before starting to talk.

"Well my first impression is.. I hate you all!" He gave us a closed eyed smile.

We all dead panned.

"Meet me on the roof." he poofed away leaving the others dumbfounded.

I sighed at their stupidity before proofing away.

I was met with the silver haired dude leaning on the railings. "Impressive." he muttered.

I smiled slightly and sat down on the steps waiting for the others. We waiting in silence til they finally made it up all the stairs.

They looked a bit shocked I was already there. "Hey no fair!" Sakura whined while everyone ignored her.

They all took a seat on the steps as our sensei started.

"Now that we're all here, I would like you to introduce yourselves." he told us.

"How do we do that?" Sakura asked stupidly.

"Things you like, dislike, hobbies,stuff like that.." he paused, "I'll start. My name is Kakashi. My likes are none of your business. My dislikes are also none of your business. For my future dreams.. Haven't really thought about it and for hobbies, I have lots of hobbies."

We all sweatdropped at his response. "He only told us his name" Sakura pointed out the obvious as Naruto agreed without a thought... He's really head over heels for her isn't he.

"Alright you first in the orange," Kakashi ignored us pointing to Naruto.

Naruto adjusted his headband before he started talking, "I am Uzumaki Naruto. I like pot ramen, ramen from ichiraku and the ramen Iruka buys. I dislike the five minutes you have to wait for it to cook. My dream is to become the greatest Hokage so people will stop disrespecting me and treat me like I am somebody, somebody important. "

Wow that was actually quite touching, he feels outcast like I did in my village before it was destroyed.

Kakashi smiled slightly," Next you in the pink. " he states pointing at Sakura.

"I am Haruno Sakura. What I like is...*girly giggle* I mean my hobby is...*girly giggle*. My dream is *fangirl squeal*."

Kakashi looked at her uninterested.    " What do you hate?"

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled as Naruto sulked.

Kakashi ignored them " Next you in the blue."

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I like very little and dislike almost everything. My hobbies....... My dream is not really a dream but an ambition I want to restore my clan and kill a certain someone." Sasuke clenched his fist and Naruto gulped thinking he was the certain someone.

Well that took a very dark turn... Well I guess it's my turns.

" And lastly you in the black.. " Kakashi pointed at me seemingly interested but that's probably because I am not from the village so he is curious.

"My name is L/n y/n, I like training and I also liked my village, it was pretty, until that day," my face darkened, "but let's not talk about that, I dislike loud noises and fangirls, my hobbies are drawing and singing. My dream is to become a respected kunoichi and be respected for my race."

Everyone looked confused.. 'her race?' they had thought to themselves.

I zoned out , wondering when I had to tell them can I trust them. I heard Kakashi talking about a survival exercise tomorrow at 5.00am.

" And No eating breakfast. " He yelled really loud before poofing away.

I guess I should build trust and then tell Kakashi first maybe..

I overheard Sakura trying to get Sasuke's attention but he just ignored her and walked away. I snickered, before jumping off the tower and landing nimbly in my feet.

I heard Naruto shouting as I jumped off.

Well we have some sort of survival exercise tomorrow.

~*~

_____________________________________
889 words

A/n who's your favourite character ? Mine is Obito.