Ch. 26 Chunin Exams Pt. 1

~Y/n pov~

Kakashi told us to meet him on the bridge because he had something important he needed to tell us about.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Chunin Exams?

~*~

Me and Sasuke stood holding hands on the bridge waiting for everyone to turn up.

Sakura arrived and quietly sqealed and Naruto arrived soon after, they had a friendly conversation.

Kakashi arrived only a few hours late but then again he's always late.

"Hey guys!" Kakashi smiled, "I signed up all up for the Chunin Exams."

He handed us the pieces of paper.

Naruto grinned, "Arigatou Kakashi-sensei!" He launched himself at Kakashi and hugged the life out of him.

Kakashi awkwardly patted Naruto's back before being released from the death grip. "Cya in a few days at the place its being held."

With that Kakashi dissappeared.

I turned to Sasuke, "Let's go."

We went to the Hokage Tower to get the Hokage to sign the permission slip because y'know our parents are kinda dead.

~*~

We were stood in a line, waiting to get into the building where the first part of the Chunin Exams were being held.

There were Chunins hitting people and denying people access.

Sasuke had had enough and stepped forwards, "This is only the second floor not the third."

People looked shocked as the genjutsu was released.

Our squad headed towards the steps, when we were stopped by a boy wearing green.

"Who are you uchiha?" He asked Sasuke.

"It's common courtesy for you to say your name first." Sasuke replied.

"I'm Rock Lee and your Sasuke Uchiha.. Correct?" He smiled.

Sasuke grunted.

Lee turned his attention to me, "And who might this fair maiden be?"

"Back off that's my girlfriend your talking to." Sasuke snapped.

Lee then turned to Sakura.

"Eww no!" she yelped darting to hide behind me and Sasuke.

Lee turned his attention back to Sasuke, "Let's fight."

"Bring it on." Sasuke growled.

And so they fought but it ended pretty quickly.

Lee was very quick and skilled, it seemed all he did was taijutsu but he was too fast.

His bandages unravelled as he did his finishing blow.

Sasuke had lost, I helped him up and stood back.

A big turtle popped out of nowhere and started lecturing Lee.

"Turtles can talk!?" Naruto yelled in confusion.

"It's a summoning animal." I explained.

"Huh?" Was his response, I could tell he didn't really understand.

As Guy wearing a matching jumpsuit popped up next to the turtle and hit Lee for using a forbidden technique.

Then they started crying and hugging, at this point, I was lost and weirded out.

Guy turned to us, "Ahh, your Kakashi's squad, I'm Might Guy and I'm Kakashi rival. That's right! Ask him yourself if you don't believe me?"

We just looked at him in disbelief.

We walked up the stairs to our destination.

Kakashi was waiting for us in a room off to the side of where we were taking our tests.

For once he was early.

He smiled at us," Good luck, and luckily they let our squad of four participate together, your welcome."

We smiled and thanked him before walking into the big room where we would be taking the first test.

It seemed we weren't the only ones from the academy here.

"Ahh, the rookie ten reunited."

~*~

_____________________________________
566 words

A/n I'll edit more later