Ch. 30 Training With Sasuke

~Y/n pov~

Me and Sasuke decided to train together, we found a secluded area with a lake.

We started with hand to hand combat just practising the basics and coordination.

I smiled as I fumbled clumsily.

Sasuke smiled, "You're so clumsy."

"Wow thanks." I responded slightly offended.

I knew me and Sasuke were not going to be able to spend much time together as he was training with Kakashi so this would be about it until the Chunin Exams.

We sat down and dipped our feet in the lake, "Hey Sasuke?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He waited for an answer.

"There's something you should probably know that I didn't tell you," I took a deep breath, "I have insomnia and with you it goes away but when your not there it seems to get worse."

Sasuke had a worried look on his face, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to worry you." a year cascaded down my cheeks.

Sasuke wiped the year with his thumb and pulled me into a loving hug. He swayed us back and forth til I calmed down.

"Now, I will always be there for you and scare away your insomnia, I will protect you." Sasuke smiled.

I smiled back and Sasuke smile turned into a smirk.

Oh no..Splash!

Sasuke pushed me into the freezing cold water.

"You'll pay for that." I smirked grabbing his foot and dragging him into the cold water.

The rest of the afternoon was spent laughing and splashing eachother with water.

~*~

_____________________________________
259 words

A/n idk lol