Ch. 2 The What?

~Y/N pov~

I flattened my ears against my head and moved hair over it , just to be extra sure no one would see my (h/c) ears.

I sighed softly while pushing open the door.

There was an old man with a red hat. "Hello?" He asked peering at me "ah you must be the girl Guy found? Take a seat."

"Hello." I replied sitting down.

"What is a girl like you doing here?" He asked concern lacing his voice.

"all in time but may I ask first what is this place and who are you?" I inquired, I have never seen someone like this before.

Seeming to take notice of my confusing he explained about the great nations "And this village is the hidden leaf village. I am the leader called the Hokage."

"Now that's cleared up let me tell you a tail... It's a long story and I feel uncomfortable for everyone to hear it so please make the other people go away. I can sense them.." I explained as he looked shocked I could sense the other people. He sent them away anyway.

" This all began in my old village. It was far away from everywhere and pretty much isolated. So that's why I didn't know about the 5 great nations or anything.. So anyway me mother was also a neko and my father left us. After she gave birth to me other people realized I was also a neko as well as her. We had to go into hiding and she started teaching me about my powers. Depending on how I feel my eye colour changes.

They are normally (e/c) but they change when I feel something strongly. Depending on my eye colour I can use elements. If I am happy light power. Angry fire. Sad water. But there is one power I can always use no matter what mood I am in and that is crystal style. A few years after I was born. I was about seven at the time. People from my village broke into my house and killed my mother right before my very eyes. It was traumatising.

I was then homeless and took to the street. I have been abused ever since. Hence when I got here why I was covered in blood and mud. At twelve years old Which is my age now I decided to run away and passed out outside this village and that's it.. " I was slightly panicked he would judge me as my eyes turned a purple out of fear.

" That's rough I am so sorry to hear that. So I am assuming you came to this village to escape and have a new start. Can I see your ears and tail? "the Hokage asked.

I nodded letting my ears stand up and my tail sway." I would much love a new start."

The Hokage smiled "You came to the right place so I will give you an apartment and you will get a monthly allowance. You will start the academy and if people judge you tell me and I will have a word with them." he handed me keys and what I think is this month's allowance.

My eyes shimmered turning green as the Hokage chuckled at me." Arigatou! " I bowed before making my way to the door.

I smiled to myself as I found my apartment I am meant to be staying in. I jiggled the key in the lock before the door swung open.

Hmm.. Looks like this apartment hasn't been used in a while. It was already furnished just was covering in dust. I have some work to do.

~*~

Two hours later I was finally done cleaning. Now I need to go shopping though. My apartment was simple with a kitchen diner, a small living room, two bedrooms, one of the bedrooms had a bathroom attached and a separate bathroom.

I chose the biggest room which happened to have a bathroom attached. I looked at my monthly allowance and saw a note attached 'I have given you double your monthly allowance this month so you can spend half of it one designing your room and shopping.'

I smiled to myself. The Hokage is such a nice man.

~*~

I decided I needed to go shopping. I grabbed some (f/c) bedding at one store and (r/c) paint. (r/c means just pick another random colour) I then next decided to buy my essentials.

So, I head to a shop and bought lots of toiletries and food. Right where to next.. All I really need now is clothes and weapons.

I headed into a weapons store, grabbing a pouch and just the usual weapons senbons, kunai, shuriken and some other things..

Last stop was clothing, I picked out an everyday outfit which consisted of a (f/c) crop top with a black fishnet underlayer and fishnet tights.

A (f/c) skirts with (f/c) shorts underneath. I also grabbed a few summer dresses. Some goodies and leggings for winter, a nice (f/c) jacket for the cold and other essentials(like undergarments and pj's) .

I smiled placing my items in my wardrobe and checking out all my hours of decorating. It was beautiful.

I looked down at the outfit that I was given at the hospital and it was a mess. I quickly hopped in the shower and changed into to my (f/c), pyjamas.

It has been a long day huh.. I flopped onto my bed and wondered what the academy would be like.

Will they judge me? Will I make a friend? With these thoughts lingering in my head I drifted into a somewhat peaceful sleep.

~*~

_____________________________________
970 words

A/n idk how long it will take me to edit these but I'm publishing as soon as they are edited