Ch. 5 Friends?

~ Y/N pov~

I sighed today is the graduation exam. What was it on? Was it shadow clones?

Either way, I am pretty confident in my ability. I looked at my blue eyes and ears.

Yep you heard me right. They are probably blue because I am slightly sad.

I mean , I haven't really got any friends in my class yet and we are already graduating. I pulled my brush through my long/short hair trying to untangle the mess of h/c strands.

I heard we get out into teams after this , so maybe I will make good friends with one of my team mates?

I grabbed toast and stuffed it in my mouth before flattening my ears against my head and heading out not forgetting to lock the door.

When I got to school, I was a little early like usual , but to my surprise someone was already here.. It was Sasuke I hope he doesn't hate me.

I silently sat next to him before drifting into my thoughts. "Hey uh.. Y/n was it?" A voice cut off my train of thoughts. I turned my head to the side to be greeted with Sasuke. Was he actually talking to me?

"Uh Hey Sasuke. Yep my name is Y/n nice to be acquainted." I smiled before remembering Sakura's warning.

What could she do to me? I hope she butts out of my life. "Yeah um what you did to Sakura was pretty cool. You seem strong. Friends?" Sasuke asked me.

I smiled "Yes!" after that we didn't talk and people started arriving.

~*~

~Sasuke pov~

I just admitted she was strong and asked to be friends with a girl. What is she doing to me? I feel so embarrassed but she makes me happy and my heart aches when she talks to Naruto? What's happening?

~*~

_____________________________________
311 words

A/n :)