95

"OI DEKU, LET ME FIGHT! WE'RE FUCKING SURROUNDED!" Katsuki grabbed Izuku's collar as he pointed towards the other heroes' direction where they are fighting villains that came out of nowhere.

Izuku balled his hands into fists as he averted his direction away from the blond male, "We can't. We're staying here." he objected.

"HAH?!" a vein popped out of Katsuki's temple as he began to gnash his teeth together out of anger. Katsuki's getting impatient and seeing the situation of his fellow heroes fighting while being outnumbered frustrates him.

"BUT WE CAN'T JUST LET THEM FIGHT-" Katsuki's attempt to retaliate was interrupted when Izuku spoke again.

"I'm the one who's in charge here so I get to tell whether we go or not." Katsuki's anger worsen after hearing Izuku deadpan him right in the face. Katsuki was pissed at the fact that he's not going to get his revenge on Kei at this point.

Shoto, Inasa and Momo never tried or attempted to interrup their conversation in the fear that they might make the situation worst.

"We'll see who's in charge here when I shove my foot up your fucking ass." Katsuki hissed as he shoved Izuku aside and marched towards the enemies' direction.

Katsuki didn't care anymore, he cant just wait and sit there like nothing and wait for a good result from this raid just like that. He wanted to be part of the raid snd he wanted to take Kei down using his own hands.

"KACCHAN! IF YOU GO, YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR CREDIBILITY AS A HERO!" Izuku tried to warn Katsuki who was getting further away from their team. He was worried about Katsuki, and what he he looses his title as a hero? He wouldn't want that!

Katsuki turned his head back to the greenette while a big grin was platered on his face. He thought that it was not bad to get fired as long as he's done with Kei. And the thought of living peacefully with you and his two sons isn't a bad idea, too.

"Heh, as if that would scare me. Fire me all you want, I'm not your fucking chaperone."

"Where do we go?" you asked as you and Toga hurriedly walk towards her car, she tossed you her car keys and you immediately catched the keys.

She went inside the car and took a seat on the shotgun seat next to you, "You drive, we'll go at the Todoroki's first to ask if they know where Dabi is, then we'll search for him." you silently nodded as you turned the car on and started to drive.

You took a shortcut on your way to the Todorokis and as you got out from the car, your heart dropped as soon as you saw the door of the manor all wrecked and it seemed like somebody barged in.

Your thoughts were filled by Aoi and Akashi, you subconsciously began to sprint towards the house and Toga began to follow you without hesitation, "Rei?! Fuyumi?! Where are you-"

You felt like your heart sank as you saw Natsuo and Fuyumi laying on the pool of blood, you ran towards them and checked for their pulse and you felt a little relieved to know that they were just unconscious. But they must be attended by any medical help, since they might lose a lot of blood.

"Ne, do me a favor and call an ambulance. I need to find my sons." you pointed Toga and asked her to do it for you. You didn't wait for any answers but instead you started to run and search for Rei or the twins.

You can't help but feel anxious. The walls of the house were destroyed, a sign that something happened here while you're away.

"REI?!" you cried as you looked all over the house, you attempted to call Rei again when you finally saw her, sitting and leaning against a wall while she was badly wounded. You ran towards her, cupping her face with your palms, "REI?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" You asked as you tucked her hair away from her face.

You felt thorns over your throat as you saw how badly she was bleeding, her nose were bleeding and bruises are visible in her body, "Rei... What happened? where's Aoi? Akashi?" you asked continuously.

"They.... took them.... away..." Rei could barely open her mouth, she was panting heavily and her voice sounded very raspy. Your eyebrows knitted together in confusion, "Rei? Help is on the way, okay? Who took who, Rei? Please, where's Akashi and Aoi?" you asked carefully.

"They took.... Aoi... and Akashi... I'm sorry, I-I tried to protect them..." the white haired female began to tear up. You felt your world crash down as soon as you heard her. Someone took your children and you have no idea who did it!

"R-rei, it's okay... I'm going to take them back... But tell me... Who did this?" your voice cracked as you asked Rei.

You heard the ambulance sirens are already outside, a sign that the help had arrive. Rei's tears began to stream down her cheeks, "Kei..."

Her eyes narrowed and made contact with yours, you felt all your anger penting up, you should've heard the name that Rei had mentioned before. You felt that you were so familiar with the name. Men wearing a nurse's outfit came inside the room and ordered you to move aside as they attend the wounded Rei.

You felt so furious, furious is just an understatement. You never liked the fact that someone dared to mess with your family. And now they're about to taste how it's like to taste someone's wrath. Aoi and Akashi were the only thing that linked you to Katsuki and they are your children. And you're not going to let them take them without even asking for your permission.

They placed her in a stretcher but before they could leave, you gathered all your strength to say something to Rei, "Rei, everything will be alright..."

Your hands balled into fists and lightning streaks began to emit from your arms. Toga went inside the room only to see Rei in a stretcher, and it took her back in shock.

"(y/n)? What happened?" she immediately asked and she felt a little nervous to sew you in a very angry state that you even made her swallow her saliva out of nervousness.

You turned to her again, "You said that you know all about me, right?" you asked her which made her slowly nod her head at you.

You clicked your tongue as your lighting began to slowly disappear. No one wants to feel the wrath of a mother who had her kids taken away from her.

To Toga's eyes, you resembles a tigress that had her cubs taken away from you. Your eyes flashed with both bloodlust and anger. And it was the same eyes that looked at her back in the time where you first found out about what happened to her and Katsuki.

"What a dangerous woman.." Toga couldn't help but tremble at the amount of dangerous aura you started to emit. Toga knew that you weren't called Raijin if you seemed weak at all.

You started to walk out from the room and Toga began to follow you from behind you, "Where are we heading, (y/n)?" she asked with a shaky voice.

You halted on your tracks, which also made her stop. You tilted your head back to look at her, making an eye contact with her.

Toga thought that you can be a real nightmare without you being fully aware of it.

"you will accompany me. I need to take my children back. And to do that, I'll need my hero costume to be able to use my quirk in it's maximum power. The people who took my Aoi and Akashi seemed like they were capable of taking down a person like Rei. And I will make sure they won't be able to see the sunrise."