Chapter 37

On Monday Jin was back! And he was throwing what looked like golden invitations all over the school. "For you! That's for you! Oh you? Yes you're invited too!"

Yoongi and Ray Ray followed behind him with their heads down and their backs hunched over so no one would see them while Prodigy danced around and threw invitations around as well. Michael was playing a guitar to Jin's talking . . . for some reason.

"Jin's the best!"

"So good to see you!"

"Ahhh! He's so hot!"

Jin sent people his winning smile before he twirled and started to dance.

Ray had never met someone this extra. "What exactly is wrong with him?"

"Scientist cannot find a known disease to call him by so they have decided to call it Jinitis." Yoongi stated. It was good to see that people appreciated them-well Jin- being back but he knew that they probably hated them and were just being nice because they liked parties and kissing the ass of one of the richest guys at school. He knew that everyone thought they were sexual harassers. Then again everyone else here is that so maybe it does not matter to them. Oh but it did because they had harassed the new girl.

"Tell me, is Jesy at school as yet? I cannot remember." Jin said while sill throwing the fancy invites around.

"She's supposed to be. We can check her locker I guess." Michael was still playing and girls were loving it. "We're back baby!"

Some girls screamed. "It won't be rape if you tried me Mikey!" A girl said.

Yoongi and Ray Ray shared a cringe. Why was the world like this?

"Oh there she is!" Jin spotted Jesy at her locker looking beautiful so he slid down to meet her while saying her name and then picked her up, his hands now free of invites to throw around.

Jesy was taken by surprise. "Aaaaye look who it is!" She laughed while being set down. "Jinnie and the crew. Wassup boys?" Her friends loved her and accepted her the way she was.  She still couldn't get over it and how good it felt.

They were all now sharing hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

"We good Jesy. Everything been okay with you?" Prodigy asked her pleasantly. He'd missed her. Having her hate and ignore them had been literally the worst thing. Jesy was their girl.

Jesy thought briefly of her mum trying to interrogate her early this morning. She kept trying to get out of me what's 'changed' and kept asking me to tell her who the girl who showed up in my life was. That had made her very worried since she knew that her mom was now close to Leigh's mom. What if they both knew but were acting just so they could give her and Leigh more anxiety? It's my fault that she knows there's a girl involved. She thought back to the time she had accidentally nodded to her mum's question as to whether a girl was involved or not. Gosh I'm a dumb ass. And now they had to try to make their mums not friends by keeping them away from each other and that probably wouldn't work. And let's not forget that Perrie sent a message saying that Chubs said that her mum and my mum shared our names!

"Jes are you crying?" Ray sounded concerned.

Jesy looked up at them with her wet eyes then felt them surround her to shield her from the prying eyes of the school's student body.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked softly.

Jesy should probably tell them. "I'll tell you at lunch okay. For now can I get a hug?"

Yoongi hugged her gently and rubbed her back.

Jesy took a deep breath before breathing out. Thank you God for friendship.