29. Stop What You're Doing.

Terrance's POV

"Is that the last of them?" I asked Esther before I dialed the number on my phone.

"Yes baby." She sighed. I don't know why every time she called me that, my heart somersaulted. Take last night for instance, when she said 'please' I refused but when she added 'baby' to it, I don't know why I gave in.

And damn she really turned me on yesterday. The shorts she wore clinged tightly to her body and I couldn't keep my hands to myself. When she left the room, I took another cold shower. Because I really needed it. She was going to be the death of me.

"Rodriguez, is our flight ready?" I asked him over the phone. After the call, I bypassed Esther and sat in the car and she later joined me.

The chauffeur drove us to the airport. We arrived at the airport and dragged our luggage space to the checkpoint.

Shark, Nina, Jamila, Nigel and Silas were already there and they were chatting with Esther as I was checking on our things.

"Esther we have to go." I said to her. She ignored me so I had to carry her and throw her onto my shoulder.

"Baby, I was coming." She groaned.

"Yep, you were." I rolled my eyes.

***

I sat comfortably in my seat, concentrating on my laptop and I turned my head to look at Esther.

She had snacks all over her and she was eating them greedily. When she tossed a piece of chocolate into her mouth she glanced in my direction and caught me staring at her.

Why do I always have to be caught staring at her?!

She shrugged and continued munching her chips and I turned my attention to my laptop.

Mental Note: Make Esther sweep the private jet.

"Sir, please would you like anything?" The flight attendant approached me and asked and that was when Esther stood up and came to stand by her.

"He doesn't need anything." She sat by me.

"Are you now me?" I asked,

"No, but I'm your wife and I know what you want." She countered and I rolled my eyes. The attendant nearly scoffed but she left.

"Would you like some chips?" Esther grinned at me.

"I thought you said I don't need anything." I face-palmed.

"Oh...uhh." She stammered and yawned.

"Gotta sleep." She said, leaned on my arm and wrapped her arms around it.

Since I had a stubborn wife, I didn't dare tell her to let go of my arm because I knew she could do worse, like maybe open the window and shout into it.

***

Esther's POV

We took a taxi and before I sat in and the driver drove, the fresh winds of Mexico whipped my face.

"A donde quieres ir señor?" The driver asked in his thick, accent.

"Gran Hotel Ciudad de México." Terrance answered curtly and I pasted my face to the window and looked at the wonderful city and at the same time listening to the song till we reached our destination.

Terrance got out of the car and so did I after he layed the driver and I followed him like a puppy into the reception.

"I want one room please." He ordered and the lady typed someone on the computer before she gave him some keys.