Chapter Twenty-seven: This is Our Ouran Fair

"Haruhi, Katsu, are you sure you don't want any breakfast?" Dad asked as Haruhi and I were about to leave.
        "No thanks," Haruhi said.       
        "Well we're off then," I said and stretched out my hand to open the door. 
        "What? You can't talk to your dad about it? What's the matter, guys?"
        I turned back to him, "What do you mean?"
        "We're just not that hungry this morning, That's all," Haruhi finished. 
        "You can't fool me kiddos. The last time you guys skipped breakfast was after your mother's funeral, and it was a while before you could eat again," He stood and walked over to us, then pulled us into a tight hug, "There are many things in this world you cannot ever change, no matter how desperate you try. Just remember, you have to stay brave even if it seems like your world is crumbling around you sometimes." 

TIME SKIP

        We both walked into the club room and saw Eclair talking to Kyoya. I walked closer to them to hear what they were saying. 
        "You're the Ootori family's son, aren't you? Unfortunately, you're the third son, so you can never be the family successor," Eclair said smugly, making me narrow my eyes. 
        Ignoring Eclair's rather rude comment Kyoya said, "What can I do for you today, mademoiselle?"
        "You can tell me how much Haruhi Fujioka is still in debt with the host club." 
        "One more request and her debt will be paid off."
        "Is that so? How about her brother?" Kyoya frowned slightly, but soon went back to his fake smile.
        "He was helping Haruhi pay off her debt, he owes us nothing."
        "Hm? Then I would like to request Haruhi."
        Kyoya didn't say anything for a few seconds, "Haruhi...someone to see you." Haruhi walked over and Kyoya turned away and saw me. He walked over. We turned our gazes to Eclair and Haruhi. 
        "I wonder what happened to Tama-chan," Hunny said, hugging Usa-chan closer to him.
        "I'm getting worried. Something's up with him after what he said yesterday," Hikaru said, creating a sad silence. 
        Eventually Kyoya spoke up, "All right, gentlemen. No more idle chatter. Our guests are waiting for us."
        "Senpai, it's like you don't even care," Kaoru said. 
        "It's our job to take care of our guests to the best of our abilities. Remember, they are looking to all of just to entertain them. Their happiness is of our utmost importance."
        Hunny energetically dragged Kaoru off. "He's right, Kao-chan!"
        "Hunny-senpai! What are you doing!?" He screeched.
        Mori pulled Hikaru away, "Come one, Hikaru."
        "Let go, Mori-senpai!"
        Kyoya and I looked over to where Eclair and Haruhi were sitting just as Eclair stood and left the club room. Kyoya walked over to Haruhi, who was looking at her hands. 
        "Thank you for all your hard work, Haruhi," I heard him say, as I walked towards them, I stood at Kyoya's side, "After that request from Eclair, your debt has been paid. So you are free to quit the host club, if you want." Haruhi stared up at him with wide eyes. 

This is Our Ouran Fair  

        "When they're young some assume they have all the time in the world, but, really, that is never the case. Don't waste your time with something that will ultimately have no value," Kyoya's father said as he walked by us. 
        Haruhi opened her mouth to speak but I beat her to it, "You don't know anything about the host club. Kyoya works so hard to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves. Have you ever stop to think that being in the host club might give him some fulfillment? Kyoya-senpai is amazing." 
        Kyoya's father continued to walk away from us. I glared at the back of his head. 
        "Eclair said that she told Tamaki not to come to the club today," she muttered. 
        "Guys, we have to get ready for the carriage ride," Hikaru said. 
        "Get in your costumes."

TIME SKIP

        "Do I really have to wear this?" Haruhi said. I looked at her.
        "You look cute in the dress, Haruhi," I complimented.
        "Plus, it's cosplay, so it's okay for you to dress up as a girl, Hikaru teased.
        "I am one, you know," Haruhi muttered.
        "He's not answering," Kyoya said and hung up his phone. 
        "I really thought that he was gonna come despite what Eclair said," Haruhi said, making us all depressed. Kyoya looked as us all and quickly dialed in another number then presses his phone to his ear. He soon spoke up.
        "Hello, Shima? Been a while, hasn't it? It's Kyoya," he fell silent, and a grave look showed on his face, "How could he be so stupid?" he growled, "Evidently, Tamaki is moving back to France."
        "Huh?" we all said. 
        "Tama-chan is going to leave us?" Hunny said, sniffling slightly. 
        "You're kidding me!" Hikaru angrily shouted, "They can't just end it so suddenly!" 
        "Hikaru..." 
        "Yes?" Kyoya said, responding to what the person on the other end of the phone had said, "Do you know when he's leaving Shima?...What? Why is he leaving so soon?" Kyoya placed his hand on the window, "Tamaki!"
        "My family's car should be in the parking lot! Let's go!" 

TIME SKIP

        "We're in a hurry, can you drive us?" Kyoya said to his driver.
        "I'm sorry, sir, but..." the driver trailed off. 
        "What is it? What's wrong?" We all froze as some guys in all black uniforms stepped around us. "Do you want to tell me your orders? Let me guess, you've been hired to protect Lady Eclair."
        One of the men spoke up, "I'm truly sorry it has come to this, but as you know, as members of the Ootori Private Police, we answer to your father." 
        Kyoya slammed his fist on the hood of the car, "Damn it!"
        The man spoke again, "I'm terribly sorry, sir, but we've been ordered not to allow any of you to leave, even if we have to stop you by force."
        The sound of horse hooves came into range and the carriage burst through the barrier of police. Hunny jumped down.
        "Hikaru, take the carriage. If you use the back hills bypass, you can cut them off," Mori ordered. Hikaru jumped on the carried. 
        "It's Haninozuka!"
        "And Morinozuka!" 
        "Come on!" Hikaru shouted. Kaoru and I climbed on. 
        Kyoya pushed Haruhi forward, "Go get that idiot." 

TIME SKIP

        "Hikaru, don't you think you should slow down?" Kaoru shouted as Hikaru urged the horses forward, "Someone could get hurt!"
        "We're not slowing down until we get the boss back!" Hikaru screamed. I was seated next to Hikaru and I was gripping the seat for dear life. Suddenly the carriage hit a bump in the road and the flew forward as the horses bucked and Hikaru slammed into my side and he went flying off of the carriage. I wrapped my arms around Hikaru, hoping to protect him, and landed on my shoulder. 
        "Hikaru!" Kaoru screamed and jumped off of the carriage.
        "Hikaru, are you okay?" I managed to wheeze out. He turned and looked at me. 
        "Yeah, are you?" 
        I ignored the pain in my shoulder, "Yeah." 
        "This can't be the end, boss," Hikaru wailed, "It's just not fair. The host club is the only thing that made us happy. Damn it!" I looked at Haruhi. She nodded and pulled off her hair extensions and removed the elaborate dress so she was wearing only the white dress that she was wearing underneath.
        "What is she doing?" Hikaru asked as Haruhi moved to the driver's seat. She grabbed hold of the reins and flicked them quickly.
        "Hah!" Haruhi yelled, causing the horses to run. 
        "Bring him back, Haruhi," I said before passing out. 

Kaoru's POV:

        "Bring him back, Haruhi," Katsu mumbled. I looked at him and he fell backwards. 
        "Katsu!" Hikaru said. 
        "Hikaru, his arm!" His shoulder was ripped open. 

Tamaki's POV:

        "What's the matter, Tamaki?" Eclair asked, pulling me from my thoughts, "You haven't said a word since we left. You're a host, aren't you? Come one, entertain me."
        I looked at her, "I have a question. Will you even be happy married to me, our are you just...following orders?" She didn't answer and I sighed. 'I'm sorry, everyone.'
        I heard a loud crash behind me. I turned to look over my shoulder and saw the carriage that the host club was supposed to ride in, but the driver caught me attention the most. My eyes widened. 
        "Haruhi!" I shouted.
        Eclair looked at Haruhi, "That's Haruhi...Fujioka?"
        "What are you doing, Haruhi?! This is dangerous! Stop the carriage, now!"
        "Senpai! Please come back to Ouran!" I furrowed my brow a bit.
        "I mean it! Stop the carriage!"
        "All of us are completely lost without you, senpai!" I lowered my gaze and balled my hands into fists. 
        "But they...they all said they were put out by the host club."
        "You really are an idiot! What's wrong with you? After all this time we've been together, you still can't tell when we're joking and when we're serious? Everyone loves being in the host club! We really do! Even me, senpai. I love being in the host club, too!" She let go of part of the reins and held her hand out out to me and smiled. I began to reach my arm out to her but Eclair rested her hand on my arm. I looked at her. I looked up again, though, when Haruhi's carriage hit the side of the bridge and Haruhi flew out. 
        "HARUHI!" I screeched. Eclair bit her lip and let go of my arm, "Thank you...Eclair." I jumped off the bridge and reached out to Haruhi. I pulled her towards me, resting my hand on her back and pulling her head against my chest. 
        We broke through the barrier of water, and once I was able to move upwards again I swam to the surface. I walked through the water with Haruhi in my arms. 
        "That was reckless, Haruhi," I scolded, "You have to be more careful. Look, you're soaking wet." I lowered her feet to the ground. 
        "A little water never hurt anyone. Besides, people are always telling me that I'm dripping with good looks." I smiled. 
        "Tama-chan! Haru-chan!" We looked up to see Kyoya, Hunny, and Mori walking towards us. I waved at them. 
        Our beautiful moment was slaughtered when we heard a scream.
        "GUYS! HELP!" One of the twins ran up to us and put his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. 
        "Kaoru," Haruhi said, "What's wrong?"
        "Katsu," he gasped for breath, "blood...shoulder...ripped open...needs help...now." Kyoya's eyes widened.
        "Where?!" 
        We climbed into the car and Kaoru showed us where to go. We jumped out of the car when we got there and Kyoya ran over to Katsu's limp form.

TIME SKIP (3rd person POV)

        Katsu opened his eyes and turned to look at the hosts, he was in the club room.
        "Hi," he groaned, and looked down at his bandaged shoulder, "Ah..."
        "Katsu, why didn't you tell us about your shoulder?" Hikaru asked.
        "If I told you Haruhi would've got off the carriage and we would've lost Tamaki," he said and sat up and smiled, "Hi, Tamaki. Glad to see you didn't leave us." 

TIME SKIP

        "Hikaru! Kaoru! Stop harassing my little girl!" Tamaki screamed at the twins.
        Kyoya wrapped his arms around Katsu's waist and leaned back, being careful of his shoulder.
        They had all gone to the Fujioka's to watch a movie after their eventful day, and Katsu was drifting off to sleep, despite the noise that the twins and Tamaki were making.
        "I love you, Kyoya," Katsu said as he fell asleep.
        "I love you, too. I'll never let you get hurt again."

THE END

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you like the story! This is the end...unless you want a sequel, I kinda have an idea for one. Bye, and thank you, lovelies~! 

P.S. and in case you're wondering, yes, I did just randomly give an actual name to the last chapter... Bye again~!