Chapter Six

Katsu's POV: 

        When I woke up again my face was pressed against someone's chest and arms were still wrapped around my waist. I tried to pull back but the arms tightened around me and held me in place. I tilted my head back and looked up at Kaoru's smirking face.
        "Hello," he said.
        "Hi," there was silence after that. "So..um...I can go back to my room now, right?"
        "I don't feel like getting up." 
        I scowled, "But I want to explore, not be stuck inside all day."
        "Fine," he groaned. Kaoru climbed off of the bed and gave me a piggy-back ride to my room. After setting me in my wheelchair he started going through my bag of clothes. "I'm gonna choose what you wear today," he stated. He pulled out a pair of grey skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black and green hoodie. 
        "Umm, Katsu?"
        "Yes?"
        "What is this?" he asked holding out the hoodie.
        "That? That's Gir."
        "...Gir...?"
        "Yeah, he's from this show called Invader Zim." 
        He looked at me then the hoodie, then back at me again, then shrugged. "Okay, then. Here, change into this." 
        I went to the bathroom and slipped the jeans and t-shirt on then shrugged into the hoodie. When I rolled my wheelchair back into my room both Hikaru and Kaoru were waiting for me. Hikaru looked at my hoodie and raised a questioning eyebrow. I tilted my head and gave them a closed-eye smile.
        "'Kay, I'm gonna go along the shore, I saw a path where I should be able to take my wheelchair, see you guys later." I started to move my wheelchair past them but they moved to stand in my way.
        "Who said you were going alone?" they said and crossed their arms. 
        "You guys are still in pajamas. Go change and if you want to come walk with me later come find me."
        The twins exchanged a look then hesitantly agreed.
        As I was about to leave the house I heard Haruhi scolding Tamaki. I shook my head and proceeded out the door. Two minutes after I left the building I heard a pair a feet running towards me. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at Haruhi. 
        "What are you doing?" She asked.
        "I wanted to go for a walk...or a...roll, I guess. Look at the sunrise!" I said, pointing to the sun that was just barely rising over the water. 
        "Yeah, it's pretty." Haruhi pushed my wheelchair along the path and soon we reached a large collection of rocks with a cliff jutting out over the water. "I was thrown into the water here."
        "Huh?! What happened?" 
        "There were these guys--"
        "Well, well, well..." We heard a male's voice behind us and turned to see two scary looking guys towering over us. "If it isn't the little brat who tried to ruin our fun last time."
        "I think he still deserves to be taught a lesson," the other guy scowled and grabbed Haruhi by the collar of her shirt. 
        "Haruhi!" I screamed and stood up from my wheel chair, but I'm sure I looked quite helpless since I had to grip the arm of the chair for support. The guy pushed my back into my chair. I cried out in surprise. 
        "Just watch, kid, don't try to interfere."
        Seething with anger I rammed my wheelchair into his leg and punched him hard in the gut. 
        "Why, you little--!" He grabbed the front of my hoodie and roughly pulled my out of my chair. He threw me to the ground and kicked my stomach. I whimpered in pain.
        "Leave him alone!" Haruhi screamed. The guy continued to kick me. 
        "Stop it you asshole!" I said and grabbed his leg, pulling him onto the ground with me. "Do you have any idea how it feels?!" I shouted and punched his face. "I've had to feel it everyday of my life!" as my fist was about to again collide with his face his friend dropped Haruhi and grabbed the back of my hoodie and climbed to the top of the cliff.
        "You're in for it now, kid," he said dangling my over the edge of the rocks. 
        "Stop it!" I heard Haruhi shouting, "you'll kill him! He can't swim!"
        "Haruhi, Tamaki wants to know why you're--" Mori was walking down the path. He saw me hanging over the water and ran towards us.
        The guys that was holding onto my jacket threw me off of the edge and down into the water. The last thing I saw was Mori pushing the guy aside then jumping into the water. My eyes shut and my entire body froze. I was gonna drown. My lungs felt like they were burning from the lack of oxygen. I could only feel myself sinking deeper and deeper into the ocean. Then I felt fingers enclosing around my wrist and I was pulled up back to the surface. My body broke through the water barrier and I felt air rushing into my lungs, but I couldn't open my eyes and I couldn't move any part of my body. What was happening? It was like I was unconscious but at the same time I was...? 
        I was set on the sand once we reached the shore and I felt something against my chest. 
        "He's breathing," Mori's voice said. 
        "Get a doctor!" Tamaki shouted. Minutes later I felt someone listening to my heart beat through a stethoscope.
        "I'm sorry," an unfamiliar voice said, "he's in a coma." 

END OF CHAPTER