Chapter Seventeen

"Benio, whatever shall we do?" she asked the short haired one.
        "We shall rescue Haruhi and this fair young maiden as well," Benio replied. I looked at Kyoya with a pleading look. He shook his head then pointed to his neck then at me. I stared at him in disbelief. 
        'You jerk! Don't let them take me! I'll tell you what happened! Just SAVE ME!!!!!' I screamed in my head. I tried to wiggle out of the girl's arms but she only tightened her grip on me. I looked at Tamaki, hoping that he would help me. He rushed towards me and pulled me out of the girl's arms. However, he pulled me with so much force that I ended up crashing against his chest. He staggered backwards and fell to the floor, pulling me with him. I heard the three girls gasp as I ended up with my face pressed against Tamaki's chest. We laid on the ground for a few seconds until I realized what happened and jumped up. 
        "S-sorry!" I stuttered and he stood up. I rushed to Kyoya's side. "Jerk," I muttered to him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the group. The others stared at us in confusion. He brought me back to the changing room and pushed me in. 
        "Now talk," he ordered. 
        "It was....it was Akira..." I saw anger flare up in Kyoya's eyes. 
        "Did you know he would do that to you?"
        "No! I swear! I didn't even know that he was at the same place I was!" 
        "How did he know where you were?"
        "I don't know. We both used to go to the same place when we were younger but I didn't know he still went there. It was kind of a 'wrong place at the wrong time' situation." I explained. He frowned and reached his hand out and placed it on my head. 
        "When do you leave for England?" Wow, sudden change in subject.
        "In about a month," I answered. 
        "The poor maiden is leaving for England!" Kyoya and I looked up and saw the girl with the long hair watching us. Benio and the other girl stood behind her. "And I was just thinking that we were meant to be! But as long as shes out of reach from these idiots, it's fine." She reached towards me but I swiftly moved to stand behind Kyoya. 
        "Don't touch him," Kyoya said and pulled me close to him so that I was clinging onto his side. "Hikaru, Kaoru."
        "Right," they said and hurried over and took off the makeup and hair extensions.
        "See?" I said as the twins stepped back, "I'm a boy."
        "You're just like Haruhi!" Benio said, "You may look like a boy without the makeup and with short hair, but it's most obvious that you are a girl." 
        I sighed, "How dense are you? At least try to understand. And leave me alone."
        "Don't resist me, fair maiden! We may have lost Haruhi to these swine, but we won't lose you!" Benio said, "Come girls, we're leaving." She turned on her heel and left the club room. She was followed by her two friends.
        "So...who are those girls?" 
        "They're the zuka club," Hunny said, scowling. 
        "From Lobelia Academy," Tamaki added.
        "Oh..." I glanced down and realized that I was still wearing the dress, "Um...can you guys get out for a moment...?"
        "Did you hurt your feelings, Katsu?" Honey asked.
        "No, I just need to change."
        Kyoya ushered everyone out. I pulled off the dress and pulled on my pants. I reached for my shirt only to realize that it wasn't where I thought it was. 
        "Where is it?" I muttered to myself as I searched my bag for my shirt. Suddenly the room went pitch black. "Hey guys! Did the power go out?...guys?" I stood. I suddenly felt arms wrapping around my torso. "K-Kyoya? Is that you?" But I already knew it wasn't Kyoya. This person was shorter. Hands started moving up my stomach. Whoever was holding me flipped me around and I felt a pair of lips sliding across my jaw. I started wriggling in their grip. "Stop! Let go!" I screamed. My captor apparently thought I was being too loud because they released me. I staggered and fell backwards, landing on my butt. "Ow," I muttered as the lights came back on. No one was in the room. The curtain flew open and Kyoya rushed in. 
        "Katsu, I heard you...screaming..." Kyoya looked down at me. I then remembered that I didn't have a shirt on and that he could see my scars. 
        "U-uh..." I frantically pulled my bag towards me and looked through it again. I finally found my shirt and put it on. Pulling on my blazer soon after. 
        Kyoya cleared his throat. "So...uh...what happened? Why did you scream?"
        "Did all the lights go out?" I asked.
        "Um...no...when did the lights go out?"
        "Shortly before I started screaming. The lights went off when I was searching for my shirt and someone kind of...assaulted me..." Kyoya looked really pissed. 
        "Well," he said dangerously, "seeing as you've been sexually assaulted twice in two days, it seems that I you won't be able to leave my side."
        He snatched up my backpack and placed his hand on my shoulder. As he lead me back to the club room he tightened his grip on my shoulder and pulled me slightly closer to him. Everyone looked up from what they were doing when we walked in and froze when they saw the angry look on Kyoya's face. 
        "Kyoya? What's wrong?" Tamaki asked.
        "Nothing," Kyoya ignored the others and pushed me out of the door and down the halls of the school. 
        "K-Kyoya...where are we going?" I looked up at him. 
        "My house."
        "Oh..." We reached the front of the school and he opened the door to one of the limos and gestured to it. I climbed in and watched at Kyoya followed. The car ride to his house was awkwardly silent, mostly because Kyoya looked really angry and I didn't was to say anything to make him  really super-duper angry. So I just sat there, twiddling me thumbs, until the driver pulled up to Kyoya's house.
        "Come on," he said and pulled me inside and hurried to what I assumed was his room. His room was a lot bigger than an average room. I mean, his room had a loft area! Seriously?! 
        He sat on the couch and watched me pull out my homework as I hesitantly sat next to him. After another few minutes of awkward silence I glanced at Kyoya and saw that he had calmed down some. I cleared my throat. He looked at me.
        "Um...so...h-how long are you planning to have me follow you everywhere?"
        "As long as it takes for people to realize that they should leave you alone."
        "W-well...um...I'm leaving in four and a half weeks..."
        "...You'll stay with me every day and when you're in England I'll video call you every day to make sure you're all right."
        "You're a year older than me," I pointed out.
        "Don't leave the classroom until I come to get you for lunch and the host club. Then you have to stay with Haruhi or just stay at home when I'm not with you."
        "But what if--"
        "No."
        "You don't even know what--"
        "Still no."
        "But--"
        "I said no."
        "Jerk." So I'm gonna be held captive for four and a half weeks is what he's saying?

END OF CHAPTER