Chapter Five

When the limo pulled up to the Ootori beach house Katsu looked out the window at the giant house. Tamaki opened the door and everyone climbed out. Katsu gripped the door handle and was about to pull himself out when Mori picked him up and set him down in his wheelchair which had been stored in the trunk of the vehicle. 
        "Thanks," Katsu mumbled. Kyoya pushed his wheelchair to the room he was staying in. "Thanks, Kyoya." Katsu rolled his wheelchair to the bathroom connected to the room and changed into pajamas, then laid on his stomach on the bed and hid his face in the pillow. Soon he heard the door to his room open. He was too tired to look to see who it was so he pretended to be asleep.
        "Do you think he's asleep?" Hikaru's voice asked. 
        "I don't know," Kaoru responded and started poking Katsu's cheek, "are you awake?"
        "Go away," Katsu moaned. He suddenly felt himself being lifted into air. "What are you doing?"
        "We're bringing you to our room," they said together.
        "Why?"
        "Because we can."
        "H-hey! Put me down!" Katsu said as they carried him out of his room.
        "Shh," Kaoru said, "You don't want to wake anyone up."
        "You guys are weird, bring me back to my room!"
        "But we want you to sleep in our room with us."
        Kaoru opened the door to the twins' room and Hikaru put Katsu down on the bed. 
        "It's like a sleepover!" The twins explained.
        " Hmpf, no it isn't. I'm leaving," Katsu cautiously stood and began to walk back to the door by Kaoru wrapped his arm around Katsu's stomach and pulled him closer.
        "Do you not like us?" He asked sadly. 
        "N-no, that's not it." 
        "Then what's the problem?" 
        "Y-you surprised me, I guess."
        "So it's okay if you sleep with us?"
        "If Haruhi finds out she'll be pissed."
        "Will she, now?" Katsu nodded, his eyes beginning to close.
        Hikaru smirked, "You won't be able to make it back to your room on your own, so why not just stay here with us?" 
        "Mmm? Oh, 'kay..." Katsu's words slurred together. Soon his eyes were fully closed and his breathing steadied. 
        "Hikaru, looks like he's fallen asleep."
        "Yeah, looks like our little game has ended for now." Kaoru put Katsu on the bed and they both climbed in next to him. 
        "You know, Hikaru," Kaoru began, "our world has gotten a little bigger."

Time Skip

Katsu's POV:

        I slowly opened my eyes and saw...nothing. It was pitch black. I waited a few seconds for my eyes to adjust and looked around. Next to me were two identical faces. I sighed. I'm gonna have to wait here until one of them wakes up and takes me back to my room, I thought. So I laid there looking up at the ceiling for who-knows-how-long until I heard one of them moving around on the sheets. I turned toward the noise.
        "Kaoru?" I whispered, "are you awake?"
        "No," was the reply. I felt arms snake around my waist.
        "What are you doing?" 
        "Shh, you wouldn't want to wake Hikaru, would you?"
        "N-no," I said, mentally cursing myself for stuttering. Kaoru rested his chin on top of my head. "I..I really just want to go back to my room."
        "I'll bring you back in the morning."

END OF CHAPTER