Chapter Nine

"Please don't tell dad!" I begged Haruhi as she thought about her recent discovery of my sexual orientation. Haruhi hesitated, then nodded. "Thank you. I'm gonna go to sleep now." I said as I pulled the blanket up again. Haruhi sat in one of the seats and looked about ready to fall asleep. "You don't have to sleep in here, Haruhi, you should go back to the Ootori estate. 
        "That's where we are," she explained,  "The Ootori's specialize in the line of medical care, there's a special hospital wing connected to the Ootori estate."
        "Cool, but still, you don't have to sleep in here." Haruhi gave me a look.
        "Fine," she said slowly and got up and left the room, "see you tomorrow, good night." she muttered as she closed the door behind her. I sighed and closed my eyes. It felt weird, to have someone else besides Akira and the rest of the band members know my secret; I thought about going to see Akira, Kirou and the others and wonder if they've missed me. I was soon pulled from my thoughts, however, when I heard the door to my room open. I saw the room darken, my eyes flew open and I sat up. I couldn't see anyone but soon I felt someone's finger enclosed around my wrist. Whoever it was pushed me down and I felt something soft press against my lips. 'WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!" I screamed in my head, 'who's kissing me?!' Soon the mystery person pulled away and threw the blanket over my face. As I struggled to remove the blanket I heard the door open and close. I threw the blanket off and quickly stood and staggered to the door. I flung the door open and poked my head out into the hall. No one was there. I grumbled to myself and flipped on the lights, seeing if they had dropped something to help me figure out who had just kissed me. Nothing. I went back to the bed and fell to sleep, pondering the strange occurrence that had just taken place.

        TIME SKIP

        In the morning I saw my wheelchair in the corner of my room and plopped down into it. I left the room, determined to find whomever had  sexually assaulted me earlier that morning. 
        'It was someone in the host club, that's for sure,' I thought, 'though I can obviously completely rule out Haruhi.' I ran my fingers through my hair and rolled down the halls, unsure of how to get back to my original room, seeing as nothing else that belonged to me was the medical room and I needed to change. I let out a frustrated sigh as I search the hall aimlessly. 
        "This is hopeless," I muttered to myself. As I wondered I thought about who my assaulter could have been. 'It could have been Tamaki. He was blushing an awful lot this morning...then again, so was I, but that was because Hikaru told Tamaki to kiss me! Stop being stupid, Katsu, Tamaki probably wasn't expecting to get a dare like that, that's why he blushed.' My frustration was building, 'then who was it?!' 
        "Forget it!" I cried to myself, "It's too frustrating!"
        "What's too frustrating?" I heard a voice behind me said. I spun my chair around as fast as I could and saw Tamaki. I could feel a blush rising to my face. 
        "N-nothing, I...I was just talking to myself," I replied quickly.
        Later that day we all went back home. I was left without any clues to the identity of my assaulter. 

Quite a Large Time Skip

        Two uneventful weeks had passed since our vacation. My legs were much stronger now and I had no need for the wheelchair anymore. I was still as clueless about my assaulter as before be left, however. I sighed and looked up from the book I was reading.
        "Can you guys please keep it down? I'm trying to read," I said as the twins continued to call out insults to Tamaki. I sighed again, as the twins ignored my pleas. I stood abruptly and closed my book. It sent a shrill snap! noise throughout the room. I walked to the club door and left without another word. I soon found myself on a bus heading to a cafe that I hadn't been to in a long time. As I walked in I breathed in the familiar scent of the coffee mixed with freshly baked pastries. A smile came to my face as I took in the familiar setting. I walked to the counter and looked at the cashier. 
        "Hello, how may I help you today?" she asked in a cheery voice. I ordered a chocolate crescent and a hot chocolate then sat in the corner of the shop where my band and I would always sit and talk about music. I sat and opened my book and began reading where I had left off. About ten minutes had past when I heard someone calling my name. 
        "Katsu?" I looked up and saw the entire band standing in front of me.
        "It is him!" Hitomi, the lead guitarist, said and attacked me with a hug. I laughed. 
        "Hi," I said. I noticed that everyone had their instruments. "Are you preforming?"
        "Have you forgotten that every Friday night is open mic night, and it's our tradition to preform?" Kirou said.        
        "Oh, yeah!" I said and smiled. 
        "Do you still know 'Welcome to the Black Parade'?" He asked. 
        "I think I do."
        "Do you want to sing with us? We'd love to have our lead singer back."
        "I haven't practiced with you guys for almost a year and a half!"
        "We still have an hour 'til open mic starts, and Izumi-senseii let's us practice in the back room, or have you forgotten that too?" 
        "No! I remember! Alright, I'll do it!" I stood and shoved my book into my backpack. 
        We headed to the back room and Hitomi plugged her guitar into the amp and came up to me, handing me a black binder. 
        "Here, you can use this for now."
        I took the binder from her, "Thanks, I'll have to find my binder when I get home." We practiced for fifty-five minutes and I have to admit, we sounded PRETTY DANG AWESOME! 
        Akira looked at his watch and told us it was time to preform. 
        I felt a hand rest on my lower back. "Are you ready?" I heard Akira whisper in my ear. A blush rushed to my face as I felt lips on my ear.
        "Y-yeah."
        As we mounted the stage I saw seven all-too-familiar teens enter the cafe. I try not to look at my friends as we began the song. 

(the song they play is 'Welcome to the Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance)

As the song ended Akira grinned at me. We headed off the stage and went to the back room. I was pulled into a group hug.
        "Good to have you back, Katsu," Kirou said.
        "We all missed you sooo much, Kit-Kat!" Kiku said, using my nickname. 
        As everyone let go of me Akira grabbed my hand, "Do you want to walk home with me?" he asked. 
        I remembered the host club in the cafe and realized that they would probably embarrass me in front of everyone. "Sure, but can we go out the back way?"
        "Yeah," he smiled. 
        "See ya later, Katsu! Bye, Akira!" everyone said their goodbyes as we left the building and stepped into the alleyway. 
        When the door closed behind us Akira pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips onto mine. 

END OF CHAPTER