Chapter Eighteen

A week and a half went by and I was always with either Kyoya or Haruhi, unless I was sitting in my room. That's was I'm going now.
        I was laying on my bed throwing a football plushie into the air and catching it. I turned onto my side and stared at the wall. I was so bored. I eventually got up and headed to the kitchen.
        "I guess if I'm gonna be stuck here all day I might as well do something," I sighed and pulled on a plain white apron then turned to face the mountain of dishes in the sink. I began to scrub the first pan. 
        As I was working on a particularly stubborn pot I heard someone knocking on the door. I set the pot down and went to the door. Thinking that Kyoya was standing on the other side, I opened the door and blinked up at Kaoru's face. 
        "...Kaoru...hi..." I said nervously. Though I doubted that Kaoru was the one who assaulted me I was nervous that Kyoya would come over and see that I was alone with someone he happened approved of me being alone with...Wait...It's my life. He can't tell me what to do.
        "Hi," Kaoru said.
        "Where's Hikaru?"
        "Right here," Hikaru's face moved into my view, "Kaoru, why didn't you wait for me?"
        "I thought you were right behind me," Kaoru shrugged. Hikaru looked down at me.
        "Nice apron," he smirked. 
        "Thank you," I said, smirking back. "So, uh, why exactly are you here?"
        "We want to know if you want to stay at our house over the weekend," they said together.
        "I can't," I said. I didn't want to make Kyoya super mad at me. Even though I didn't like the fact that he was managing my life I didn't want him angry at me.
        "Why not?" Hikaru asked. 
        "Um...." THINK KATSU!!!!!! "I, uh....just can't..." Oh yeah, nice explanation, idiot!       
        "Fine, don't tell us, come on, Kaoru," Hikaru turned on his heel and walked off angrily. 
        "U-uh, Hikaru, wait! S-sorry, Katsu," he ran off the catch up with his brother. 
        I sighed and closed the door. Two seconds after I made it back to the kitchen I hear another knock on the door. I turned to the door and walked back over to it. I flung the door open and saw Kyoya. 
        "H-hi..." I said, avoiding his eyes out of guilt. 
        "I just saw Hikaru and Kaoru," he said and crossed his arms over his chest. 
        "D-did you?"
        "Yes," when I didn't say anything else he continued talking, "they didn't just happen to come over, did they?"
        "Uhhhh...no...?" It sounded like a question. Kyoya sighed. "Look, I made it clear that I couldn't hand out with them, all right?"
        He sighed again then grabbed my hand, "Come on," he said and pulled me out of my apartment. I quickly locked the door before he pulled me to the front of the apartment building. 
        "Where are we going?"
        "My house."
        "Oh..." that sounded oddly familiar...As Kyoya pulled me towards his limo I heard a voice a few yards behind us. 
        "So you can hang out with Kyoya but not us?" I looked over my shoulder at an angry Hikaru, who had his arms crossed over his chest, and Kaoru, who looked at me with a pained expression. I opened my mouth to answer but Kyoya hurriedly replied. 
        "Yes," he said, slightly annoyed. 
        "Why?" Hikaru continued. 
        "Because he's my boyfriend."
        "That may be true, but he doesn't look like he wants to go with you."
        "Hikaru--" Kaoru said in a warning voice.
        "It looks like you're making him come with you by force."
        Kyoya let go of my hand and walked over to Hikaru. Glaring, he said, "Excuse you? You should probably take your brother's advice and shut up!" Kyoya grabbed the front of Hikaru's shirt. 
        I grabbed Kyoya's arm, "Kyoya, stop it," I said.
        He looked at me and quickly released Hikaru, throwing him backwards a few inches. Hikaru then turned to me.
        "You could have told us that you had plans with Kyoya," he grumbled.
        "I, uh, didn't really have plans with--"
        "So he didn't really want to go with you!" He said as he faced Kyoya again. I sighed and started walking away. 
        "Where are you going?" Kaoru asked.
        "To the library," I answered. 
        "Katsu," Kyoya began. 
        "Don't worry, Haruhi is there."
        "Where am I?" I looked up from the ground and saw Haruhi walking towards our bickering group. 
        "Great, now I get to stay inside all day," Haruhi gave me a sympathetic look then looked at Kyoya and Hikaru, who both still looked pretty pissed. 
        "Why are you two so angry?"
        Before I heard them answer Haruhi's question I rushed to the apartment and pulled off the apron that I was still wearing. Manly, right? I then went to my room and locked the door. I plopped onto the bed and started throwing the football plushie again. I heard someone turning the doorknob. They then knocked. 
        "Katsu, open the door," Kyoya said. 
        "Go away," I grumbled and threw the football again. As I caught it Hikaru talked through the door.
        "We're sorry for being annoying," he said. 
        "Nice apology," I heard Haruhi sigh. 
        I heard someone messing around with the doorknob. I threw the plushie into the air yet again. But I didn't catch it this time. This time I was distracted by the door flying open. The football hit my face.
        "Ah!" I yelped in surprise. I sat up and glared at Hikaru and Kyoya, "how'd you get in?"
        "Haruhi had a key," Hikaru explained. I sent a glare to Haruhi. 
        "What do you want?"
        "We want to apologize," Kyoya said. 
        "You already did, now please leave."
        They remained standing in the doorway. 
        I got off of my bed and shoved everyone out of my room then shut the door in their faces. 

END OF CHAPTER