Chapter Four

"AHH! A NEW HOST!!!!" The girls squealed as they ran into music room 3. Katsu sat in his wheelchair across from three girls. 

        "W-what made you join the host club, Katsu?" One of the girls asked.        

        "I wanted to spent more time with my brother, Haruhi."

        "Haruhi is your brother?" 

        "Yeah," Katsu tilted his head slightly and gave them a closed eyed smile.

        "Why are you in a wheelchair?" A girl asked. 

        "You see I've been in a coma for the last year and a half, so my legs aren't strong enough to hold my body up for very long."

        "A coma? What happened?"

        "I was thrown off a horse and I hit my head," Katsu smiled at them. 

        Tamaki, who had been spying on him and his guests, jumped up and ran to Katsu. He pulled him out of his wheelchair and spun him around. 

        "That was so cute! Just like Haruhi!" He said. 

        "T-Tamaki, could you put me back in my wheelchair?" Tamaki ignored his question and continued to spin him around. "Help!" Katsu pleaded. Katsu felt himself being lifted into the air. "Thanks, Mori-sempai."

        Mori nodded and set him in his wheelchair.

        "Tamaki, I would appreciate it if you didn't move me from my wheelchair in the future, understand?" Katsu stated.

        "Y-yeah..."

Tamaki's POV:

        "Y-yeah..." I responded and went to sit with my guests again. For the rest of the club session I couldn't focus on my guests. Instead I thought about how Katsu didn't really like being around new people. When he smiles with his eyes closed it really is quite adorable. I thought. 

Time Skip

        "Bye, guys. I have to bring Katsu to his physical rehab," Haruhi said and began pushing Katsu's wheelchair towards the door. 

        "All right. Goodbye, my precious daughter and son!" I cried and hugged Haruhi. 

        "Get off, sempai." I let her go and looked at Katsu. "Hey, Haruhi, we're gonna go back to Kyoya's beach house this weekend, that will be okay for Katsu, won't it?" 

        "Who's says Katsu and I are going?" Haruhi asked with a tick mark on her forehead. Kyoya walked up to us. 

        "It's a great opportunity to get photos of the club together," Kyoya said, "I expect you both to be ready to leave by seven o'clock tonight. 

        "Fine," Haruhi grumbled.

        "Yay!" I said, "See you later, then!" 

Time Skip

        "Katsu, they're here, are you ready to go?" Haruhi called down the hall.

        "Yeah," Katsu slowly walked out of his room, using the wall as support, "I'll wait for you outside." Katsu avoided Haruhi so she wouldn't see him without his wheelchair and left the apartment. He began walking down the stairs when Tamaki turned the corner to the steps and saw Katsu. Katsu's legs finally gave in and he began falling forward. He closed his eyes and waited for the ground to collide with his face. But it never did. He hesitantly opened his eyes and looked into Tamaki's face.         

        "T-thank you, Tamaki," Katsu said. 

        "No problem," Tamaki said, not letting Katsu go, "where's your wheelchair?"

        "I-I didn't want to bring it."

        "Why not?" 

        Katsu shrugged, "it makes me feel weak." Tamaki laughed. Suddenly Katsu was lifted into the air and gently thrown over Tamaki's shoulder. 

        "T-Tamaki?" 

        Tamaki knocked on the Fujioka's apartment door. 

        "Haruhi, remember to get Katsu's wheelchair, I'll bring him to the limo then come back up to help you."

        "All right," Haruhi called from inside. 

        Tamaki carried Katsu down the stairs and brought him to the limo were everyone else was waiting and set him down in the back seat. 

        "Katsu!" The twins said and wrapped their arms around his neck. 

        "Hi," Katsu smiled.

        "Are you warming up to us?" The twins asked, wearing identical smirks.

        "Ha! Well, if I have to spend every day after school with you I should start trying, shouldn't I?"

        Haruhi and Tamaki climbed into the limo. Soon they were on their way to Kyoya's beach house. 

END OF CHAPTER