Chapter Twenty-five

"I'll see you soon, Haruhi." 
        "Okay, bye, Katsu." 
        Katsu smiled as he watched Haruhi leave. He went to his room and grabbed his guitar and began to play. 
        He played for about a half hour before he realized that he promised Haruhi that he would go to the fair. 
        "Oops," he stood and left the apartment, locking the door behind him. He whistled to himself as he drove down the road towards Ouran. 
        When he got out of his car he saw a few people turn their attention to him. 
        As he entered the club room Hunny flung himself at me. 
        "Katsu!"
        "Hey, Hunny-sempai," Katsu laughed a lowered Hunny to the floor. He looked up and saw some of the girls watching him with interest. 
        "That's Katsu?" One of the girls said. 
        "Big brother!" Katsu said and walked over to Haruhi, who was entertaining guests. 
        "Oh, hey, Katsu."
        "Oh, wow! You grew so much, Katsu!" One of the girls said with a light blush dusting her cheeks. 
        "Do you plan to join the host club again?" another said.
        "Actually, I graduated already."
        "Really?"
        "Yeah. When I was in the host club I just didn't have enough studying time, so when I moved to England I worked really hard and graduated early."
        "Wow! But I would still love to see you at the host club," one of the girls sighed.
        Katsu grabbed her hand and placed over his heart, "I may not see you again, but you will always be in my heart, my beautiful young lady." 
        The girls of course started fangirling over him. Katsu smiled.
        "Now, if you'll all excuse me, I have to find Kyoya," he turned and looked around when suddenly he heard a sharp slapping sound. He turned again and saw Kyoya kneeling on the ground with his hair covering his eyes. He rushed over and grabbed his glasses from the floor and slid them onto Kyoya's face.
        "Is this how my son has been wasting his time?" Katsu looked up at man towering over them and stood, pulling Kyoya with him. 
        "Wasting his time?" Katsu growled through his teeth, so quietly only Kyoya heard him. 
        As Kyoya's father began walking away, Katsu's hands balled into fists and he walked forward only to get pulled back by Kyoya. 
        "Just leave it," he muttered.
        "No, he hurt you," Katsu tried to get his arm out of Kyoya's grip. 
        "I'm fine." Katsu turned and placed his hands on Kyoya's shoulders and looked into his eyes. 
        "It's not fine to see the person you love with all your heart get hurt." 
        "Is that your father? He's so mean," the twins asked. 
        "You should never ever hit someone wearing glasses!" Hunny exclaimed.
        "I don't think that's the problem here," the twins sweatdropped. 
        Tamaki's father quietly said something to him, then turned his attention to the door.
        "Now look sharp, your grandmother's here."

END OF CHAPTER

Oh, boo, I keep forgeting about what happened in the prep room oh-so-long-ago. Welp, anyways, bye, lovelies~!