Chapter Twenty-two

"Yeah, Kyoya, everything's great here...No, I haven't been sexually harassed, geez....Love you, too. Bye." Katsu hung up his phone and plopped onto his bed. 
        It had been two weeks since Katsu had arrived at his new school. He's called Kyoya every night, video-chatted with Haruhi and Ranka every Saturday morning, and Thursday evenings, and Tamaki insisted that they video-chatted before they opened the host club each day. 
        "Yay," he mumbled to himself, "it's Friday." Then he blacked out.

TIME SKIP

        Katsu slowly opened his eyes. "Ugh," he moaned as he stretched out his tired limbs. "I should study." Just as he said this his phone rang. "...Hm?" He answered his phone with a dignified, "What do you want?"
        "Aw, Kat-chan! Why so cold?" 
        "Hm? Oh, sorry, Kisa. I'm just really tired."
        "Then I have something that'll wake you up!" Katsu cringed.
        "Tsk, lower your voice."
        "Just come outside."
        "No, I want to sleep," Katsu hung up his phone, which resulted in a loud banging noise from the other side of his dorm room door. 
        "Kat-chan! Don't go hanging up on me! Come on!" 
        "Fine. Just be quiet already." Katsu quickly slipped into a pair of grey skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a dark red hoodie, and grey converse shoes.
        Right as he opened the door, a large mass went flying at him. A certain brown haired boy clung to him.
        "Kisa. Get off!" he said as he pushed against Kisa's chest.
        "Come on! Let's go to the movies!"
        "But I wanted to study."
        "Kat-chan...I will never understa--"
        "Ah! It's Saturday!"
        "Yeah, so?"
        "I'm supposed to video-chat with Haruhi and my dad!" Katsu went back into his dorm and sat at his computer. Then he waited as the camera connected from Haruhi's side. 
        "Hi, Katsu," Haruhi said, smiling. 
        In the background he could hear someone shouting, "My dignity as the club's leader is being ignored!"
        "Haruhi, where are you?"
        "Oh, well, Tamaki had us go to the beach again," Haruhi sighed, "Honestly, you'd think he'd learn." Katsu nodded. "Anyways, dad told me to bring the laptop so I could talk to you."
        "Aw, Haruhi misses her little brother?" he said with a goofy grin.
        "Of course...you were the only other sane person in the host club..."
        "Haruhi, who are you talking to?" Tamaki's face came into view, "MY SON!!!!" Soon everyone's faces were in view of the camera.
        "Um...hey, guys. What's been going on with the host club?"
        "Nothing much," Haruhi said.
        "Class 1-a is having a haunted house," Kaoru said mischievously.
        "We wanted you to be there so we could scare you," Hikaru finished. 
        "I'm not scared so easily, guys."
        Then Kyoya just had to speak up, "If I remember correctly, you once told me that you were very...suspicious of the supernatural."
        "Shh! Quiet!"
        "Aw, is little Katsu scared of the dark?" the twins mocked. 
        "No! Shut up!" 
        The twins then started laughing their heads off. 
        "Jerks," Katsu muttered. "Well, guys, I'm gonna go. My friend wants me to see a stupid movie with him."
        "It's not stupid! It's called As Above, So Below, and it'll be awesome!" 
        "Who's that?" the twins asked. 
        "No one, just my friend, Kisa."
        "No one?! B-but Kat-chan! We're the bestest of pals!!!" Kisa flung his arms around Katsu's neck and stared at the screen. He noticed Kyoya and grinned slightly. "Anyways, Kat-chan and I are totally all lovey-dovey. So, we'll be going on our date now. 
        "WHAT?!?!" Katsu screeched as Kisa turned off the camera. "Y-you can't say that! Kyoya's my boyfriend, you know how pissed he probably is?!"
        "Oh, Katsu...Little, naive, Katsu. Long distance relationships never work out," Kisa pushed Katsu onto his bed, "So why don't you just give in and become mine, already?"
        "W-what? K-Kisa, knock it off! This isn't funny!"
        "I know."
        "Y-you're serious...?"
        "Dead." It was silent after that as Katsu stared up at Kisa with a despairing expression. 

        Meanwhile, in Japan, an angered raven haired boy was being held back as he tried to board a plane for England. 

END OF CHAPTER

I'M ADDING KISA-SAN BECAUSE I CAN! Any objections? No? OKAY! If you don't know who he is he's from this adorable yaoi called Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. Bye, lovelies~!