Chapter Eight

"You're right, your jokes are the worst," I muttered, my eyes still closed. Kaoru flung himself at me. His arms wrapped my neck. I felt tears to my shoulder and I finally opened my eyes. "Why are you crying?"
        "You were in a coma," Kaoru said, wiping tears from his eyes.
        "Well, I know that." He gave me a questioning look. "I could hear you guys talking."
        "I should call Haruhi and tell her that you're awake," Kaoru pulled his phone out of his pocket and punched in a number. "Haruhi?" He said into the phone, "it's about, Katsu--No! No, he's not dead! He's awake, now....yeah, he's fine...okay, see you soon." He ended the call and turned to Katsu, "She told Tamaki and everyone else and they said that they were gonna come and see you."
        I smiled, "Okay." Soon there was a faint knock on the door and Tamaki burst into the room. 
        "My son!" He cried and hugged me. I scrunched up my face.
        "Haruhi! Your creepy friend is touching me!" I heard the twins snickering. 
        Tamaki looked like an arrow had pierced his heart, he staggered back dramatically. "C-creepy?" He asked, emotionally hurt.
        "Yes, very creepy."
        "How could you call your father that!?"
        "You're not my father," I said bluntly.
        "Then do you consider me a friend?"
        "No."
        "Sempai?"
        "Nope."
        "Sensei?"
        "Haha, no way."
        "Then what?"
        "An acquaintance."
        "W-what?! Why?!"
        "I barely know you, so it's kind of obvious why I don't consider you a friend."
        "What about us?" The twins said, "what do you consider us?"
        I looked at them, I was about to say the same as I said to Tamaki, then considered how they had dragged my to their room and how Kaoru was nice enough to talk to me when I was in a coma for the second time.
        "I don't know...I guess you're just....people who forced me to sleep with them," at this Tamaki looked up from the corner he was sulking in with a look of despair on his face.
        "Y-you made him sleep with you?" Tamaki asked.  
        "Yeah," the twins said and wrapped their arms around my neck. 
        "I'm sorry, boss," Hikaru said, "We didn't know you wanted him to yourself."
        "Yeah, sorry," Kaoru added, "but we've become attached to him."
        "Good news, Haruhi," they said, "we have a new toy."
        "Toy?"
        "Aha!" Tamaki cried, "I know! We'll spent the rest of the night playing 'truth or dare'!"
        "No thanks," I said quickly. I hated that game.
        "W-why?"
        "It's a stupid game." He sat in the corner and when he turned back to me he had puppy dog eyes. Soon everyone had fell for his eyes except for Kyoya and me. Kyoya caved for the eyes. I crossed my arms. "No."
        Tamaki leaned his face towards mine, "Please?" He said in a quiet voice. 
        "...Fine," I sighed.
        "Woof!"
        Tamaki had more chairs brought into the room and everyone sat and looked at Tamaki.
        "Right! I'll start!" He declared, "Katsu, truth or dare?" 
        I scowled, "truth," I grumbled. Tamaki grinned.
        "Who do you like?"
        "Like?"
        "Yeah, like, LIKE like."
        "Chicken," I said calmly.
        "What?" the twins said.
        "I'm using my 'chicken' card."
        "Meaning?"
        "I don't have to answer the question."
        "You're no fun," Tamaki grumbled.
        "Haruhi, truth or dare?" I asked.
        "...Dare, I guess."
        "I dare you to punch Tamaki," I said and gave Tamaki an innocent smile.
        Haruhi punched Tamaki's arm. Yay. 
        "Hunny, truth or dare?" Haruhi sighed.         
        "Dare!"
        This went on until everyone had used their chicken cards and Hikaru was now asking Tamaki if he preferred truth or dare.
        "Dare," Tamaki said with what he undoubtedly thought was a brave voice.
        Hikaru grinned mischievously and looked at me. 'Oh no,' I thought.
        "I dare you to kiss Katsu," he said.
        "What?" I asked, annoyed.
        "You heard me."
        "Chicken," Tamaki said.
        "You can't," Hikaru said with a grin, "You already used yours."
        "Fine," Tamaki grumbled, he stood, walked over to me, and kissed the top of my head. 
        "On the lips!" Hikaru protested.
        "YOU SHOULD HAVE SPECIFIED BEFORE, THEN! It's too late now."
        "That's stupid, just do it--"
        "Nope, he's right," I say quickly, "y-you should have said exactly where when you gave him his dare, now it's too late."
        Tamaki cleared his throat, "so it's my turn again." He turned to me, a slight blush lingering on his face. "Katsu, truth or dare?"
        I considered this for a second before declaring, "truth."
        Tamaki smiled, "Okay, then I'll ask you the first thing I asked you, if you have someone you like, who is it?"
        I felt a blush creeping onto my face, "Um...well, there is someone I like, I guess..." I trailed off.
        "Who?" Tamaki demanded impatiently.
        "You don't know this person...I was in a band before I was put in a coma, they're in the band..." I stopped talking again.
        "Name?"
        "They're name?" Tamaki nodded, "They're name is Akira." At this Haruhi gave me a puzzled look.
        "'Kay, I have a follow up question!" Tamaki shouted. I cringed. "Do they like you back." My blush deepened.
        "T-they said they did..." I mumbled and cursed myself for stuttering.
        "MY SON IS IN LOVE!!!" Tamaki cried and pulled me into a giant bear hug. I pushed him off.
        "I'm going to sleep, it's too early for this," I laid down and pulled the blanket over my head.
        "No fun, Katsu!" the twins complained.
        "Guys, I need to talk to my brother," Haruhi said, "alone."
        "Okay, I guess." I heard shuffling of feet then hear the door open and close a few seconds later.
        "Katsu, look at me." I sat up and looked at Haruhi. "Is there something you're not telling me?"
        "N-no, why would you say that?"
        "Because Akira is a boy. Are you gay?"
        I looked at the blanket covering my lap, "yes," I whispered. 

END OF CHAPTER