Chapter Twenty-one

"Haruhi...where are they?" Katsu asked as he frantically looked around. "They said they would be here..."
        "Don't worry...I'm sure they're on their way..." 
        "Now boarding, flight 317," a female voice rang out over the intercom. 
        Katsu sighed, "...Tell them I'll miss them..."
        Haruhi pulled Katsu into a tight hug, "Bye, Katsu. I'll miss you." Katsu turned and headed towards the plane entrance. 
        "Wait! Katsu!" Katsu whirled around to find the others all sprinting towards him. Kyoya immediately engulfed him in a hug. 
        "I'll miss you," Katsu mumbled. 
        "I'll miss you too," Kyoya said. After about half a minute Hikaru cleared his throat.
        "Hey, Kyoya, he may be your boyfriend, but we want to say good bye, too." Kyoya let go of Katsu and the twins jumped on him.
        "Bye, Katsu, don't go cheating on Kyoya," they said. Katsu rolled his eyes.
        "I won't, I love Kyoya too much." The twins got off of him.
        "Bye, Katsu," Hunny said and tightly hugged him. 
        "Bye, Hunny. Eat enough cake for the both of us," he thought for a moment, "And listen to Mori when he tells you to brush your teeth."
        "M'kay!" Hunny let go and Mori ruffled his hair. 
        "Bye, Katsu."
        "Bye, Mori." 
        "MY SON IS LEAVING!!!!" Tamaki attacked Katsu with a hug.
        "Don't worry...Tamaki," Katsu said, struggling to breath, "I'm sure I'll be back...soon." Tamaki reluctantly let go and Katsu gave Kyoya another quick hug and a light peck on the lips. "I love you all. See you when I get back!" With that final statement Katsu turned, and with one last wave, entered the plane. 
        The plane ride was, obviously, very long, and quite boring to Katsu. He couldn't sleep so just looked out the window as they flew through the air. 
        "I miss them already," he muttered to himself. 

                                                       END OF CHAPTER