Andrew | My Everything

"Where is my-" Andrew half shouted before your arm popped around the corner. The elusive hoodie in your hand.

"And my-"

Your entire being appeared this time, his shoes in one hand as you chewed the thumb nail of your other hand. You wave dismissively.

"You'd lose your head if I wasn't around, you know." You smirked. Andrew rolled his eyes, taking the shoes and kissing your forehead simultaneously.

"Ready babe?" He asks as he walks around you. He is scanning a small table near the door.

"Are you?" You giggle, jingling the keys and smirk.

"What would I do with out you?"

You scoff, following him out the door. "Crash and burn."

***

"What took you guy's so long?" Shane said loudly as he walked up to Andrew's car.

You looked up from you phone, you jab your thumb in Andrew's direction. "This one couldn't get his life together." 

Shane snorts, ignoring Andrew's high pitched "Hey!" to look at you. You lean over the console and smirk. "I practically had to dress the guy."

Andrew huffs, Shane backs away from the door to let the flustered man out of his car. Shane shakes his head fondly. You cackle.

"I love youuuu." You sing as you come up to your boyfriend.

"Love you too." Andrew grumbles, cracking a smile when he turns to you.

"Gimme a kiss." 

You stop him and plant a sweet kiss to his lips. It left him breathless, he could feel the love you poured into such a small kiss. Then you licked his cheek and booked it. He shakes his head as he watches you run off. You high five Shane as you ran past him. Andrew smiles.

***

It was late and filming had finished. Shane wanted a head start so he decided they'd start editing now. Andrew wasn't need quite yet for editing, so he stayed. You were asleep on him anyways. He couldn't work up the heart to move you. 

"You can leave of you want. I got it for now." Shane says, looking up from his laptop.

"Nah, it's okay." He looks down at you, curled up in his lap. He smiles.

"You really love them don't you?"

"With everything I have. They're my everything. I love them so much. I can't see myself without them anymore. If I were to lose them I don't know what I would do. To be honest, they are the best thing to ever happen to me besides working with you on these series. They changed my life, and I am so happy that they came into my life. My love, my life, my world. I really do love them, Shane. I really do." He pours his heart out Shane.

Andrew kisses your forehead. He hears a chorus of sniffles and discovers that you're awake. You start peppering his neck with kisses, muttering how much you love him. The actions force him to look up, where he sees Shane crying and waving a hand in his face to stop the tears. 

"That was- oh my god." Shane stands and walks off. Probably to go love up on Ryland.

Once he's gone, you pull your wet face from Andrew's neck and pull him in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much, Andrew."

"I love you too, Y/N."