Andrew | The Queen Mary | Pt. 2

This won't be as long as part one, but it'll be over 1,000 words...

Thank you to the lovely reader who gave me this idea! And thank you to the others who suggested ideas too!

Andrew woke up cold and with an awful sense of dread. He sat up so he was leaning on his elbows. He looked around groggily and noticed that the room was pitch black. The bathroom light wasn't on so where the hell were you?

He rubbed at his eyes with a closed hand. Then he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. The door behind the couch was open. 

"What the fuck?" A dark chuckle comes from the room and he scrambled off the couch. He landed on the table in front of the couch. The loud noise wakes Garrett who is passed out on the tiny mattress near the portholes.

"Andrew? Y/N?" He grumbles, sitting up. He puts on his glasses.

He turns his head to see Andrew breathing heavy on the table and his sibling not in sight.

"What's happen-" Garrett turns to see the door open and gasps. 

Suddenly, every single light goes on in the room. It blinds Andrew and Garrett. When their vision comes back they see you, standing in the door way of the room. A evil smirk on your face and your eyes dead and cold.

You chuckled again. It was deep and almost a growl. Andrew scrambled off the table and Garrett bolted up.

"Y/N?" Your smirk widened into a murderous smile.

"Who? Me?" You said your voice distorted, as if someone took your voice and layered it with a 60 year old smoker.

"Who are you?" Andrew said in a shaky voice.

"Why Andrew?" You say, but Andrew knew better than to believe it was you speaking. "Don't you know who I am?" You seem to float over the couch, landing softly on the table in front of him.

"I'm Y/N."

"No you're not!" Garrett shouts.

You press a hand to your chest. "I'm wounded."

"What the hell are you yelling for?" A new voice says. "Why are you on the table?"

Shane, Morgan, and Ryland had joined the fun. Shane was the one who had spoken. You didn't answer, all you did was smirk.

"Shane, something's wrong." Andrew whispered.

"That's not Y/N."

"What are you talking about?" Ryland asked, "It looks like Y/N."

"Trust me it's not them."

You hop off the table, making Garrett and Andrew jump.

"You're being ridiculous." 

Your smile is sickeningly sweet as you walk over to Ryland. You get into his space, one hand on his hip, one hand caressing his face.

"Aren't they?" Your smirk returns as Ryland begins to shake. Gasps behind you make you smile and you turn around. Ryland scrambles to hide behind Shane.

You are about to move towards them when you hunch over.

"What are you-" You cough. "You little bitch." You eyes brightened and tears fell down your cheeks.

"Andrew." You whimper. "Help me. Please." You rush up to him and one look in your eyes tells Andrew that he's looking at the real you.

"You have to help me-" You are cut off by a pained scream.