Andrew | Shane's OTP

A few tiny imagines of you and Andrew being Shane's OTP  in one chapter. Idk enjoy...

You were in Shane's jeep filming a video. You were in the back seat in-between Garrett and Andrew. 

You and Garrett were trying to fuck up Andrew's filming and you knew the perfect way.

"I can hold the world in my hands. You want to see?"

Andrew giggles at you and Shane turned around to look at you three. 

"You can't hold the entire world that's impossible." Garrett exclaims.

You smirk at him. "Watch me." You reach over and cup Andrew's face. He instantly blushes and fumbled with the camera.

Shane is gushing from all the cuteness. Garrett had gasped and grabbed your shoulders. 

"Shit Y/N. Teach me your ways."

****

Andrew was over at Shane's helping him edit his latest video. You had tagged along not wanting to be alone at the apartment. Shane post mated some Chipotle and you guys ate. They got to work right away.

It had been a few hours since then. It was getting pretty late and Shane was ready for be. He looked over and saw you wrapped in Andrew's sweat shirt sound asleep. Andrew looked up from his computer to look at Shane and saw him looking at you. Andrew turned to look at you as well and a loving smile appeared on his face. He leaned forward and set his laptop on the coffee table.

He look back at Shane. "So we're done for tonight?"

Shane only nods. Andrew smiles and gets up. He walks the very short distance to you. He scoops you up and you wrap your arms around him. He lays himself on the couch and gets settled. You get comfortable and bury yourself into Andrew's warmth. Once you are both settled, Andrew looks up to Shane again. 

Shane has his hand on his cheeks and he is looking at you two with this face. Andrew couldn't even describe it.

"We can stay here right?"

Shane only nods and Andrew is snuggling in with you, kissing you on the forehead. Andrew could have sworn Shane sniffled.

****

Andrew maneuvered through the aisles of some store Shane was filming in. You were with them standing in as Shane's 'manager' basically you were there to make sure he doesn't get arrested.

Shane went around the corner and Andrew followed. He was unaware of something on the floor and he tripped.

"Dad-" You grabbed his arm and steadied him before covering your mouth with your hand. 

Andrew and Shane were looking at you. Andrew's face was beet red and Shane's eyes were wider than dinner plates.

"Did you just call him..." You shook your head quickly. "...daddy?"

"No." You kept shaking your head.

He squinted at you. "Ugh. Goals." He mumbled disappearing down the aisles.

"Y/N!" 

"It slipped out."

****

Andrew was discussing video ideas with Shane. You were at a meeting for work. You promised to call when it was over. Shane was bummed that only one half of his otp was present but Andrew said you'd be over later.

Shane was right in the middle of explaining an idea when Andrew's phone went off. Andrew smiled and answered, putting it on speaker.

"How was the meeting?"

"I want to stab everyone." You said loudly, you coughed, and a mumbled "Sorry Janice." was heard.

"Well don't get blood on your clothes Shane wants to film at Urban with Garrett tonight."

"Love you for enabling me."

"Love you too."

Andrew hung up and looked back to Shane. He giggled when he found the man fangirling over his relationship.

****

It was Shane's birthday a few days ago and to celebrate he brought the squad to Las Vegas for a weekend. Saturday was wild and you all went out for drinks. The group moved back to the hotel room to hang out. You and Andrew got wasted and may or may not have almost had sex in Shane and Ryland's bed. Shane threw his shoe at you. It nearly took off Andrew's head. 

The next morning you had woke up in the middle of Shane's hotel room. Andrew on top of you. You groaned and lifted a hand to flip off the bright fucker in the sky. You felt Andrew shift and roll off of you. He sat up quick.

"What happened."

"We got really drunk." Shane groaned from a chair. He was nursing a cup of Starbucks.

You looked Andrew up and down from where you were laying. You sat up and squint at his legs.

"How drunk were you last night?"

"Well, I still have my pants on, so not that drunk?"

"Um. Those aren't your pants." You looked closer at them.

They looked very tight, like they were too small, and they were halfway down his thighs.

Andrew rubbed at his eyes. "What?" You looked at your legs and you covered your mouth to keep from waking the others by laughing too loud.

"There mine." You squeaked, pointing at your legs.

Shane laughed loudly. "Same!"