Andrew | BLIND DATE FOR MY CAMERAMAN!

Requested by electricblake

It was a blow you weren't expecting. A blow that had you questioning your entire relationship.

Let's start back before the squad days. You and Andrew were best friends. The two of you would do everything together. As time progressed, feeling began to develop. The two of you danced around each, being oblivious to the others feelings. This continue before and after meeting the squad. Then it happened. You and Andrew went out for drink with each. One thing led to another and the two of you ended up kissing. That's was far as it went because you both were drunk, but even so, you knew better so you held off.

You began dating shortly after that night. The squad had no idea either. You and Andrew had agreed to take it slow and you both wanted to wait to tell the group. So as far as they know, you two are just friends.

It was nice. Peaceful even. Your relationship with Andrew only got better with time. It was like you were soulmates. Sometimes, however, things go wrong and it makes you question everything.

It started with Shane wanting to expose Andrew as his cameraman and it just spiraled from there.

The video seemed to go well until Shane pressed to know who Andrew's crush was. You could see he was panicking, but he hid it well. He blurted out a name and Garrett gasped. 

"She's, like, his dream girl. If I'm being honest." Garrett said from behind the camera. You clammed up 

You tuned out the conversation after that. You can feel Andrew's eyes on you. You ignore it in favor of trying to ignore all the inklings of doubt you had about your boyfriend's loyalty.

After you had gotten food you made your way back to Shane's. As soon as you got back to the house Shane wandered off and dragged his camera with him. You didn't pay it any mind though and focused on eating taco bell for now.

Andrew bumped into your shoulder a bit and gave you one of those cute little grins.

"Hey. You okay?" He asks sweetly. Garrett was paying attention anyways, you didn't expect him to, not when Taco Bell was around.

"Yeah. Just got a lot on my mind." You try to give him a smile. It feels fake, but he buys it and he grins.

"Cool." He digs in to his burrito and you try to eat but you are feeling hungry anymore.

You pick at your food slowly and eventually it's gone. Shane comes back shortly after you finish your food. His camera still in his hand but not being held up. He asks you and Garrett to come upstairs.

When you make it up the stairs, he reveals to you two that he was filming the entire time. 

"Did film me saying I wanted to put fries up my butt."

"Yes." 

"I'm sorry, it's out."

You shake your head at Garrett. He was so goofy. 

"What are we doing, Shane?" You ask. 

Shane gasps and sets down the camera. You huddle around it and Shane begins to explain.

"So, remember in the car when Andrew brought up his crush?"

Garrett nods and begins to tell Shane about this crush. "You know everyone has crushes on social media or like celebrity crushes right and sometimes with celebrity crushes it's like a super sexual thing or like, 'oh if  I could be with them'. It's not like that with Andrew. It's the weirdest like, not weird, but like it's the sweetest thing. Like, he sees her and his heart just breaks. Like he- Can I tell you something. I don't know if this weird, but he once looked at a photo of her-"